my mom's dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my mom's dream

Post by MaMa on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:46 pm

my mom saw an old range house with some dieing flowers in front of the house. there was only one flower that her younger brother planted still growing. a friend of hers came to see her. (her friend committed adultery with several men in real life. she is not a believer.) my mom saw her naked in her dream. she was only wearing underwear and not felt shamed. her friend walked inside my mom's old house and sat on a chair. there were some ripen apples and oranges outside the house. my mom asked her friend whether she felt cold and invited her to join her in her bed. (they both sat in my mom's bed) then my mom turned her head and saw a peaceful sea outside the window with a battle ship there. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my mom's dream

Post by blue504 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:22 pm

The woman represent bad fruit and bad company. Old house and dying flower might mean old life. Living flower is good; however, the brother part I am not sure. maybe it has something to do with their relationship. Maybe your mother is struggling with something (peace and battle). I think it could be a spiritual battle. I hope this help but pray and ask God for discernment. This is my interpatation and it is not written in stone.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top