Repost-I can't answer my phone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost-I can't answer my phone

Post by Virtuous on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:48 pm

The guy in this dream is a very dear friend of mine. I met him in 2005 at my church (He became a member shortly after he visited). There was a point in time that he said I am suppose to be his wife. I didn't/don't think so though. He doesn't live here anymore...Anyway

I dreamed I was some place and my phone started to ring. I looked to see who it was (name on the caller i.d.) but instead of a name, it was a video of him calling me. He was sitting in a chair (back of chair facing the screen). At first I said I wasn't going to answer my phone. Then I was like, I shouldn't do him that way. I don't know what happened that he didn't do what he said he would do for me. Anything could've came up. So I decided to answer my phone. I was trying to answer my phone but I couldn't. He's still sitting in the chair, calling me, with the phone to his ear. I realized that I was pressing the "options" button instead of the answer button. I kept trying to press the answer button but I still couldn't answer my phone. Then he leaned up (like over to the side) in the chair (getting up), looking at his phone and said something to the effect of "What? No answer?" or "What? She didn't answer MY call?" (Something along those lines) It was almost as if he was so surprised that I didn't answer like.."I can't believe she didn't answer my call. She's suppose to answer my calls." As he was getting out of the chair, leaning towards the right, (I'm still looking at this as a video on my cell phone screen) he is HANDSOME. He was built. He looked like himself but a new person (almost). I mean He was himself but a more handsome him. I was shocked when I saw him. ALthough in my dream, I didn't react to how I he looked other than thinking to myself that he's handsome. I mean even down to his facial features (now they were a little off because of the small amount of hair on his face) was off the chain. He was absolutely handsome AND fine (might I add)...just muscular ...Just like I like !

As he was getting up and I was trying to answer my phone ( I realized I missed his call even though I was trying to answer it), I was thinking, "That's right. I'm not answering your call." But all the time, I knew I was trying to answer it but couldn't... End

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost-I can't answer my phone

Post by One Door on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Sweetheart, you are focusing on the wrong thing when you see this dream. This dream has nothing to do with the guy you speak of. This dream is symbolic. Nothing to do with the literal. This dream is full of symbols which means, "Something that stands for, represents, or suggests another thing." (Webster's new World College Dictionary) This dream is about you and Jesus. The man you see in the dream is Jesus. He is to be your husband (the church, the bride). The reason you can't answer the phone is because you haven't answered the call. This means, you have not answered the call God has on your life. Instead, you have been pressing the "options" button (instead of the "answer" button). Option is the act of choosing. You have been choosing what it is you'll do for God.
"As he was getting up and I was trying to answer my phone (I realized I missed his call...............That's right, I'm not answering your call."
One of the reasons God gives us messages in dreams is because He does not want us to miss out on what He has for us. He doesn't want you to miss out on the special call He has for your life, therefore this dream. He loves you very much!

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:08 pm

LOL you said he was off the the chain. Maybe he will be in your future. However, One Door perspective sounds on point. I know the phone represent a calling. I know I want to know my calling.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:35 am

One door...I think you're right! Oh, my God...what am I going to do? It's not my intention to do this. Lord, have mercy. What am I going to do? Lord, I'm sorry because I am NOT trying to intentionally do this and be out of your will for my life.

Okay, you guys...I need your prayers because I did not realize I was doing this.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:13 am

Please pray about it. My opinion is my opinion ,it is not written in stone. Maybe the guy will also be in your future.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:18 am

Thanks blue...I WILL be praying about this.

I'm not sure about the guy though. He's still a really good friend and I love him "to life" but I seriously don't think he's the one.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:18 am

V...I'm going to answer without looking at anyone's responses so that I won't be influenced by them. So, if I repeat please forgive me.

I believe God is showing you that this man is "calling" you in that he is reaching out to you with his interest in you. You are fully aware IRL that this man is interested in you, and you see him calling. Part of you wants to answer the call, however, the other part of you is "waying your options". But, there is coming a time when you are going to lose your opportunity with this man completely. He is going to be offended that you don't accept his advances, and he is going to move on. I believe God is showing you one of two things (1) After he moves on...you are going to realize what you had and see him through new eyes OR (2) that you need to open your eyes NOW and see what a treasure you have right in front of you before it's too late. Now...having said all of that, if this man is not a believer, equally yoked with you in your faith...then he is not for you regardless of what the dream seems to be showing. (2 Corinthians 6:14, "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?") However, if this is a man of God, you might pray that God allow you to see him through His eyes. I would hate for you to miss out on something special because you don't recognize what is right in front of you! Please pray on what I've said!

Love,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:29 am

OR, maybe all of you are right. I have dreams that seem to have multiple meanings inside of them all the time. I cannot pick and choose what I want out of it. I have to take all of the truth. One thing is for sure, Virtuous, ain't no tellin' how many of us are out there and not answering our calling the way it should be answered. We will all continue to just pray for each other to get in position for what the Lord wants us to be doing in relationship to His kingdom goals for this generation.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top