am i beating up my unsaved loved ones?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

am i beating up my unsaved loved ones?

Post by daamal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 am

Greetings folks, recently i had a dream where i was standing in the middle of a bunch of people and i had on boxing gloves. I was apparently boxing with all these people and i remember seing the faces of two of my brothers, both of which i believe are unsaved, and i had beaten them both down badly. Especially the younger of my two brothers and his appearance was like a animated version of a person or blob maybe. Wierdly i think that i may have beaten him to a pulp so to speak. And after i had done this i was standind on a pile of what i believe was the people i had just beaten and i had my hands in the air like a fighter who had just won a bout. Something similiar to a rocky movie. I am somewhat troubled by this because i have been trying to witnesss to them for awhile and i'm afraid that i may have done something to hurt them instead of bless them. Thanks in advance for your time in reading, writing back and /or praying about this. Peace from our Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

daamal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: am i beating up my unsaved loved ones?

Post by faithful7 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:00 am

Hi daamal, please pray on what i am about to say. in this dream i feel that you are prepared to do batter against someone, you have come out with your boxing gloves on (ready to throw some hard punches so to speak.) could it be that you could have been beating up on your brothers a little to hard? especially your younger brother. we all want to see our family members saved ,but we cant pound jesus into them . jesus said :john 12:32-and I, if I be lifted up from the earth ,will draw all men unto me . John 14:6-Jesus saith unto him ,I am the way, the truth ,and the life,no man cometh unto the father,but by me . only Jesus can do this . you have done your part when you first tell them ,GOD does the rest!! 1 corinthians 3:6-I have planted ,( you have planted ),apollos watered,but GOD gave the increase. you said you felt like you have hurt them instead of bless them ,and you was standing on a pile of people that you had just beaten ,and you had beaten your brother to a pulp this scripture came to mind ISAIAH 63:3- i have trodden the winepress alone ,and of the people there was none with me: for i will tread them in mine anger,and trample them in my fury ,and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments ,and i will stain all my raiment. ( you have done your part , now let GOD do HIS . A-MEN !!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daamal on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:39 pm

hello and thanks for the reply faithful7, and i believe that you and i are both right on this one. i am wanting my brothers to be saved and to have the peace and assurance of Jesus Christ that i am jumping ahead of God. and thus trying to beat them down with anxiousness instead of excercising patience and waiting on the Lord. It'll be hard but i'll try to pull back and watch and trust. thanks again and peace be multiplied unto you in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, amen.

daamal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:39 am

Sometimes Christians tend to look at people as "assignments" rather than simply loving and accepting them as family, friends, people. Your greatest testament in life is how you act, how you treat others, how you love others. That is what people will look at, that is your testament because whether Christians are aware or not people around us who know we are Christians look on us to see how we act and treat others and God himself will use our lives and the way we live ourselves and conduct ourselves to draw people to him.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daamal on Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Hey butterfly thanks for writing.And you're right we are held under a microscope for every single thing that we do. Especially from our family and closest friends that seen us in a different light before.But it's very hard sometimes to be patient and wait on God to do the watering. But when they are so blinded by satan that i can see them slipping away bit by bit i just want to go full throttle and try to make one more effort to lead them home. I love them all very much and i want them to see the Glory of God as I do . Thanks again butterfly peace unto you from our Lord Jesus Christ amen.

daamal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top