A web of deception

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A web of deception

Post by juewls davis 777 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:06 am

Hi Can any one help me please. We had a really bad weekend for real. My husband was attacked, oppressed, depressed by dark evil forces, that nearly drove me out of the house, for real. I am sick with sciatica, flu and stomache problems, and can hardley walk, but the force was so bad I would have left the house in my slippers and dressing gown, just to get away. We have two small children also, who dont seem affected, praise the Lord. Any way that is the waking realities. These are the wierd odd dreams I have been having. My father in law, husbands father, keeps coming to me in dreams, he is giving us gifts, (which he does a lot, as he is a wealthy man, but not a believer of the Lord Jesus.) The gifts are like magazine's with all puzzles to solve and adventures in them, a bit like you would give a child for entertainment. He tells us that he went to a christian conference and these are from there, and they will help us. I know in the dream, this is a lie. (He is dead set against the church) Then we are having to get away and my husband asks his mother if I can stay at her house, I dont want to. She is willing to let me for her sons sake. (she does not like me in real life) For no reason, she is not a believer. Then ther are lots of other people in the dream, a man and lady whom I do not know, saying I can stay there. An affair takes place. My husband is going crazy and smashing up the car his dad bought him and smashing up everything, until we have nothing left. There is blood and a baby that is born in the midst of all this caous. I am crying trying to explain why I had this child to my old pastors wife. Then I dream of an old road I lived in, the devil was out in full force. The darkness in that place, a lady was asleep in her car, with all her windows open and possesions in sight, I remember thinking that's silly, she will get robbed. The evil is out to get me, I try to carry on living, knowing that it is staring at me and just waiting to get me alone. I am trying to warn people. I wake up.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A web of deception

Post by usemeLord on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:46 am

Just a thought but sometimes gifts can have attachments and can literally bring evil into a home. I gather this from the puzzle books and adventure books. You knew he was lying. I think of the bible as a puzzle book and adventure book but since you know in the dream he was lying it sounds like the devil trying to give you something that sounds and looks chritian but is not. Please pray and see if there is anything to this. Also If you haven't already ask God to forgive the hardness of the Father in Laws heart toward God and the Mother in Laws heart towards you. Forgive them and move on. Also I pray that peace would be in your home and envelope your family, that God Almighty would remove any spirit that is not of him in that home and bind it for all time and annoint you and yours with peace, love and sound mind. Thank you Jesus for coming to her rescue.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:15 am

Thankyou so much for your support. My husband went to work today and after I had a little rest, I woke at peace, as the day has gone on I feel much better. I do have to forgive my mother in law for a lot of things and it is clear, as out of my heart comes the truth, the way I feel towards her, and it is affecting the marraige. I think it is my husband that has to forgive his father. God bless you too. I have been given many gifts from God, just need to learn how to use them and direct them more. Once again Thankyou.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:54 am

Hi Juewls! Listen I'm sorry I haven't responded to your PM yet...It's been a crazy weekend, but will respond shortly. But, I wanted to respond to this one first. Have you, or your husband, participated in the occult on any level that you are aware of? As soon as you started talking about the oppression/depression your husband came over what I felt I heard the Holy Spirit say was that there was a curse involved somewhere. It seems to be geared towards your husband, and its assignment is to break up your home and your family. I believe that is why your husband was targeted so strongly by demonic spirits. This is very possible, and very real. It could be that there is someone speaking some things against you guys that's causing this chain of events. I would take a stand against the enemy using this scripture: Isaiah 54:17, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD." Feel free to respond to me in a PM if you would prefer!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:22 am

Hi Sandra,
I just got in, after spending the night at my mums!!! I can't stand what is going on, so it is doing it's job alright, as I have come to tidy up and get a few more things and go back to my mums before my husband returns. I can't stand this place. It is like being in a horror movie. At my mums it is so light and peacefull. She is not even a christian. My husband says that this thing drives him insaine. I believe you that there is a curse going on, we thought this before. We have been to so many places and got prayer, one pastor said it was an evil spirit, which is pretty obvious, how to deal with it? Yes indeed, it drives us apart. It was the worst I have ever experienced on Sunday, I never want a day like that again in all my life. There was an old friend, andy, that's my husbands name had. She was rejected by him sexualy, as he said he could not sleep with her outside of marraige. You know the story, like Joseph and pottifers wife. We lived on the same estate and she began to tell lies on him, got him hit, threatened to be killed. We had to leave our home! God kept showing me her, in reality and in kinda visions, you know scriptures that linked up, like jesebel and ahab. We were just married when all this began. She tried to wreck our marriage. I kept seeing visions of her marrying him, it was alful, as I was the new bride. He kissed her, that was it, before we got together. She was not a christian. He made a mistake and knows it. She is the one who comes to mind when you say curse. Or his mother, or both. His mother wont let go off him, as he left home at 36 when we married. She too has a jesebel spirit in her. That's what comes to mind. All prayers appreciated.xx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:29 am

P.s Sandra we both been involved in many things, but have both had much prayer to cover all area's of any involvement in the occult e.t.c.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:35 am

Hi Juewls! It sounds to me like you've already got the spirit identified. That's half the battle right there. This can be handled in prayer. Don't be discouraged. Remember that prayer armor we talked about previous? It's time to put it on and bind this Jezebel spirit. I have two scriptures I feel led of God to give you right now that will wage a good warfare with this spirit as you pray. Isaiah 54:17, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

Proverb 26:2, "As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come." This thing has no legal right to attack you so take a stand on the Word and declare boldly the "curse without a cause shall NOT prosper!"

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:14 am

Amen Sandra P.

Keep fighting the good fight of faith juewls, keep standing of the word of God until it leaves. It must leave in Jesus Name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top