Warning Dream? 3 parts - Please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warning Dream? 3 parts - Please help

Post by amandamckie on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:16 am

Hello, please help I think this is a warning dream, as it left me with a bad feeling, but dont think it was a nightmare. It was in 3 parts, the first part I was with a friend from church and 1 other friend. The friend from church offered me wine and sweets and then brought out a plate of turkish delight? Which I was pleased with.
The 2nd part, I was with a group of people, they needed a sacrifice (I think not sure, in place of an animal),a very young girl came forward and was very willing to be sacrificed. I couldn't believe that she was willing to give up her life and I started to pray, I noticed that as she prepared to be killed that she started to pray and I thought well she must have some believe then (although not christian?).
The third part, which seemed to almost run on from the 2nd. I was looking after a baby in a pram, I left it at the top of a steep flight of stairs. Somebody noticed that I hadnt even bothered to put the pram brake on. I said very casually, well I had better not do that again, as I said this I was sipping on a glass of wine. (I think in the dream that the baby belonged to the mother of the girl who had been sacrificed). I would really appreciate an interpretation as I think it was very important? Maybe a warning for me? Love in Christ Amanda

amandamckie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning Dream? 3 parts - Please help

Post by juewls davis 777 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:12 am

It does sound demonic doesn't it. Please just ask God to show you if there is any one who may resemble that poor young lady with the baby you know, then you may have to go and help her, get her away from something bad and bring her to the Lord. Bless you.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:37 am

Amanda,

I would start praying for what you dreamed about. I would just say Lord, I don't understand it all but you do. Pray in the spirit and ask the Lord to tell you what you are seeing in your dream. Pray, pray and more prayer is my first thought. He may be showing you that you are to pray for these two people.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top