wrong bus, guy following, TD JAKES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wrong bus, guy following, TD JAKES

Post by unaday* on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:58 am

I dreamt that I was at a bus station. I was waiting for my bus- then this guy comes up to me and tries to start convo. He asks me where did my dad work? I was thinking WHY???? He was a blond white man. He was dressed horribly. He had on a navy blue pin stripe shirt with the first 2 buttons opened and a silk scarf that was of all colours and patterns stuffed in the open area of his shirt. I also think his sleeves were too long!! He continued to talk and then asked again where did my dad work and what did he do there. In my head I was thinking to let him know that it was General Motors but it almost felt like he could track me if I told him. But I was still about to tell him. We get on the bus. The guy changes to another guy but it was still the same guy. This time he is black with a grey paperboy hat and big eyes peeping from under the hat. (He looked like this guy that really harassed me and insulted me a few years ago.) We are talking on the bus. Then I look at the digital sign as the bus is leaving the station and realize that I was on the wrong bus!!! I was like oh no! So I pressed the stop to get off. The bus stops at the first stop and I get off BUT the guy gets off with me!! So I am like why???? So I leave it alone and we are walking at talking down a sidewalk. A girl that I know (never seen before in real life) in the dream I canít see her face either but she is walking ahead of us. So the guy and I stop and a realize I am at the place I need to be. I donít say bye to him but I quickly turn and go my way! I end up on top of a mountain area at Danikaís (good friend). itís a beautiful house on a hill or mountain. It has no windows or doors- so the wind blows through. Almost like ancient greek. I ended up in Danikaís room it has a princess bed- like the greek columns for her bedpost and peach walls. So Danika and I talk for a minute. Then I look down the mountain and see this dude again and I hide. Iím like how did he find me!!! I see a security guard of some sort directing him to the house. So now we meet up and I am like what do you want! He tells me his name- Evan. I tell him Iím Erica. I was like cool we start with E. I tell him to stay where he is because this is a Pastorís house and they donít know him. He then leaves the dream. I am now with the girl from before we are talking but I still canít see her face- only her hair. She is about a size 12 black woman. We are standing on the road and we realize that TD Jakes lives across the street from Danikaís palace. The girl with me gets excited when she sees TD and his wife come outside a white house. TD and his wife are having a conversation and they walk over to a garden they have. It is one of those gardens that have those really big rocks and stones that make it pretty. Now as they are talking Td Jakes by error I believe kicks the rocks out of place (as big as they are) and they roll down a 1 meter little hill leaving big rocks in a circle and the ones that rolled away left an empty space with dark soil Ė meaning there were some big rocks left that encircled the black soil. He was a bit embarrassed and his wife stood beside him on his left side and he said ď oh that can be fixed Ė no big dealĒ. Now the girl beside me is not taking this in she is just excited to see TD Jakes but I was like- this is odd. Then I tell her letís go. And THEN I sweeped something into my hand from his yard and the girl and I start walking towards a beautiful sea and beach place. Then I realize the thing in my hand felt wet and gooey. I look down and REALIZE I am holding TD Jakes dirty underwear!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so appalled! We both were like- those are his dirty underwear! They were wet gooey and cold!!! I donít remember if I dropped them.

Then I woke upÖ..

(just to let you know i had a dream on Saturday that I was suppose to get engaged to this guy! He was a guy i know in real life and I was like no no noÖsomething isnít right here- in real life his name is EVAN- just like the guy in the dream above. I was so down in the dream. I was lying down in a bed with him sad. Then I looked over him and saw my real boyfriend in real life on the other side! I was so happy!! I jumped over this guy so that I could be with who I love and I felt so comfortable and at peace when I was now beside my real boyfriend.)
ALSO
I had a dream about TD JAKES years Ago. He was in a library den the lights were dim. He was lying on his side and completely naked. I couldnít see myself in the dream but I knew he was looking at me then he said to me ĎComeí. And itís only now that remember the rest of the dream. I laid against him in front of him naked also.
Very weird dreamÖ.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: wrong bus, guy following, TD JAKES

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:33 pm

wow erica
wow
im not so sure about this one. It sounds like someone creepy will be bugging you and you will feel obligated in some way to talk to him. You may feel like he has feelings for you too but you know you dont want to be with him. you know the true feelings in your heart for someone else. Now, who do you know that is a pastor of a huge church besides td jakes...you may know him a bit better than td jakes. I dont know for sure if this dream is symbolic for someone else or has to do with TD Jakes but it sounds like a pastor of some sort will be having some issues that seem a bit odd. It was out of character for him to kick those rocks right? Rock= THE ROCK, which is Jesus. This person (could be TD Jakes) may make a blunder and it not really be noticed by others...except you. you end up with the dirty underwear later which to me symbolizes the hidden dirt or evedince of his odd behavior. It may be pretty nasty. About the guy thats bugging you, you have a place to go and hide from him, but it seems like no matter how peaceful a place you go, he still finds you somehow. Hope this helps,
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:10 pm

LOL I know!! I don't know about this one either! I do know of a couple huge church pastors but I don't know them personally. It makes me wonder- i will pray for those pastors and i will pray for td jakes also...you are right i do believe it's some sort of blunder they will make- it's funny how some of the big rocks didn't roll over though...ahh! I don't know! But yeah...yikes to the guy huh! I'll be looking out for him lol. I wonder why in both dreams his name was evan....

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:13 pm

did you look the name meaning up? didnt you say in real life the guy's name is evan? does evan creep you out? maybe its a symbolic "evan" and you may be associating the name with a creepy guy.. just a thought

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:42 am

Evan means God is good. Yes in the first dream the in real life name is Evan- he doesn't creep me out but he makes me upset, he is rude, he is immature and effeminate.... in the second dream with the guy following me- i never seen him in real life but he does look like another guy that harrassed me years ago and in this dream his name happen to be Evan too!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:49 am

okay, this is just a comment but I know that one of T.D. Jakes' daughter just got married (she's 19 and her husband is 23) from a recent article in a magazine. Not saying that this is a bad thing but many people didn't make a "much ado" about it. The article was somewhat small and unnoticed. I wonder if she got married due to a pregnancy and it was a shot-gun marriage? Because he is a man of God many may be critical of his daughter getting married young and more about the reason of their marriage may later come out? Again, just a thought.
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top