New Church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Church

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:24 am

First Scene -
I went to a Jamaican establishment (restaurant or nightclub) and walked through the place. The back of the club opened out to a stadium and I was pitching to someone and dropped the ball a couple of times but was pitching pretty well….

Second Scene -
We were at church and the service was over. There was a crowd. There was a display of brochures, magazines, books others were like brochures for a play program. My friend J was there and I asked her if she was lonely and she said “Of course I’m lonely.” I told her to take one of the brochures and come to an upcoming event.

I was talking to my pastor and there were two people with him, a woman and a man. It was a meeting about how to get the people to the church. The church building was new and they were showing me around – first to the sanctuary, then to something that felt like a store/resource center. I saw books – soft covered books, brouchures, tapes/cds.under several themes In another section there was a huge collection of gospel music and jazz. I remembered that Pastor was a musician before he became a pastor so the jazz music was probably included because he enjoys jazz. We were all talking in the store and listening to the music.

Third Scene
There was a trip. My former boss and her family were going to New Zealand and they were packing (they are from NZ IRL). I went into her bedroom to pack as I was going as well. I was using her as a reference point of how much to pack. One of her suitcases was 6-7 feet long and had different compartments. It reminded me of a giant billfold wallet. The other suitcase wasn’t as long but was the same style and was filled with stuff in the compartments. I remember thinking the she sure was organized.

Last edited by lola21st on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rewording to make clearer)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Church

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:27 pm

Hi Lola! I'm going to dig into this more, but I wanted to share with you quickly what immediately came up in my heart -- International ministry! I believe God is showing you that you will have a part in an international ministry. In the first scene you were pitching (which is the Word of God -- tossing the Word of God out to people) and it was in a stadium. This was just outside of a Jamaican restaurant/club. I feel that is revealing that this group of people will be part of your ministry. But, later you're going with your pastor's wife to NZ. I feel like God is revealing that it may start in one place, but it will expand internationally. I realize there's more in this dream, but this is just what came to me on an initial read through. I'll post if I get anymore. Please pray on what I've shared!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:32 pm

Hi Lola! Okay...I'm looking at this again because I have some time now. I believe this has to do with your place within your church. I believe the building being new is reflecting that God is taking your church to a new place. This scripture comes up in my heart: Isaiah 43:19, "Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." Of course your place within the church, is your place within the Body of Christ. I feel like the books, tapes, reference materials, etc. are showing that you will be operating in the area of revelation knowledge. You will be using this gift to benefit your church and the Body of Christ...even on an international level to some degree. The former boss whose suitcase you were patterning after with the many compartments tells me that you will be supplied with all that you need (as it had a compartment for everything...and you related it to a wallet).

The part where you asked the girl if she was lonely and then invited her to an event seems to be showing that you are inviting people into fellowship with the Lord. Of course, there could be a literal interpretation for that as well.

These are just some ideas...please toss aside anything that doesn't agree with your spirit.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Ooooh, you're on to something Sandra!

There are indeed things taking place in our church that suggest that the Lord is taking the church to a new level both spiritually and physically. The church leadership earlier this year decided to begin the process of looking for a new building as the church will outgrow the current facility in a couple of years given the current growth rate.

The international and revelation knowledge themes have been a recurring theme in my dreams so it may be time to really sit before the Lord and gain understanding regarding His plans for me. praying thinking

Thanks, Sister!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:17 am

i guess i kood builda room 4 u all sweety like they did 4 elisha,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:58 am

Dreamster - I missed this post...yes, please do because it sounds like it will be needed! lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top