Dream - Crucified

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream - Crucified

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:56 am

I had a dream and i was in a place like Jerusalem not sure why its a guess it just looked like an old israeli place, and i was on
top of this thing kind of like a marketplace & there was these things above me like pots where you could dip your hands in them and pull something out and these 2 men put there hands in but it was for me and i shouted no i want God to pick it for me, then i remember i said i need to change, i dnt remember if i fell asleep in the dream or went underwater one of them and questions started filling my head like Who am i really and so forth and i come bk up or out of sleep and a man who had a girly high pitched voice shouted to the crowd ( i was on display kind of) James (my name) is a sinner and i agreed with him and my arms had been tied to ropes and i was stretched out it was the worst pain i had ever felt i was in a crucified position just without the wood and nails, and i looked up and there was this thing hanging like a sponge and it was dripping in my mouth and face i thought it was oil but it was sweet or bitter, it was like i was being presented as a sinner to all who were there and being punished.

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream - Crucified

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:30 am

you will be renew in your spirit again
more instructions from God are coming. When God starts talking believe me if you tune your ear you shall hear his voice.
You talk first now Listen what he had to say.
The sweet and bitter waters are the test coming at you after you received the promises of the Lord.
You have been allow to experience in some degree what Jesus experienced when He was among us.
So next time when you wonder why odd things happen to you
remember that.
psalm 126:6

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfGod17 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Thank You mb thats really helped me understand Bless You jman

ManOfGod17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 am