PLEASE INTERPRET THE FOLLOWING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE INTERPRET THE FOLLOWING

Post by totrusthim on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:00 pm

I dreamed that I was riding in a car with my pastors wife, who herself is a pastor. We were both riding in the back seat. The car stopped and we both got out. We started walking in the opposite way that the car was headed. We went to the back of the car, walking back in the direction we had come from. I seemed to be carrying a briefcase that belonged to her. I woke up.

totrusthim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE INTERPRET THE FOLLOWING

Post by Halo on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:12 pm

Totrusthim~ You may be helping her carry a burden....sometimes things go in the wrong direction and the Lord sends along another to help bare the weight.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:37 pm

hmm,,2thim,,intaresting,,it wood seem that ka u r in is a ministry u share wiv tha pastors wife,,im wondering why ur in the bak seat ,,that maybe a pik of ur involvement,,ie; not driving,,then tha ka stops,,so the ministry stops,,u both get out an go bak frm where uve come frm,, unda ur own steam,,u carrying tha case wood seem like ur in a supporting role wiv ur pasta,, they sure need that,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:23 am

tth - was anyone driving the car?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just a thought

Post by daisyscheihing on Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:31 am

It may simply be about traveling down the same road. If some one else is driving the car down the road. I wonder who was driving the car? Was the car black? Did you know the driver?

Maybe going through some thing with that the pastor. Some thing not in your control…or her control.

It is going in a direction you do not in up going .

(I had a friend who had a dream of riding in the back seat.

Some one in the front seat turned and slapped her across the face really hard.

That came to pass couple years later. When a close friend of that family said some thing really nasty .My friend said that it was as if she had been slapped in the face.) My friend fell hard over this and took a long time forgiving the family friend.

.I think of cars as transportation upon the road of life.In other wise some times we go in drections not by choice .Due to what some one else has said or done .

It could be some thing you both have no control over. A church problem perhaps? Maybe she is going to go down a road she should not. Not by her choosing. (size]

[size=12]I would say because you are carrying a brief case. That seems to belong to your pastor. Maybe she will need you to pray for her .

In time things will be all right a door will open and you will head back in the right direction.

Don’t really know …ok ..just a thought sunshine
Lord bless you

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by totrusthim on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:18 pm

I could not tell the color of the car or who was driving. The car seemed to be going slowly until it came to a complete stop. I really do appreciate all of the comments I've received so far. I believe all are on the right track. Being in the back seat was a concern of mine,too.

totrusthim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:26 pm

there r phases that come2 mind,,bakseat driva,,''theyre takin a bak seat,,'',,, i wonder if uve lost control of this ministry,,someone has takin tha wheel??? D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:52 am

hi there, just some thoughts, taking a back seat could be allowing the Holy Spirit or being too passive in a situation, [one needs the Lords wisdom to know which it is] to revisit a few pass situations, you have authority to do so, the brief case speaks to me of authority and then spiritual provision,,,please pray about what i said blessings, martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:51 am

Just thoughts...

Are you supporting your pastor's wife with something that she has experienced recently? To me, you were guided (driven) to that point by the Holy Spirit. It seems like the dream has you and she reaching this point that requires you to take a more active role now to go back and to revisit something. You're carrying her 'baggage' as this occurs, which to me seems like sharing her burdens in a supportive way. Seems like things have come to a stop while this is being dealt with...

Please pray on what's been said as these are only my thoughts....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:17 pm

I agree
sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:11 pm