Season Of Dreams....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season Of Dreams....

Post by iminhiswill~ on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:43 am

I dreamt that I was in a round table discussion with my Pastor and several leaders in the church ministry.My Pastor said some things that one of the leaders didn't particulary like and disagreed with by way of slamming doors and throwing a tantrum with rage. I remember the Pastor paying him no attention and continued to dismiss the leaders. As I was walking out, I immediately stopped, walked up to the leader and began to rebuke a spirit that had resideth way deep in him that he denied having.I remember paying no attention to him as he talked back in rage at me, instead, I continued to speak scriptures to the spirit and demanded it to come out and then told it in the tone of a preachers voice that this was the 5th year and you shall reign no more! This dream was so surreal that I woke up feeling like I had been preaching all night in a battle.

I would like to add that I know I've posted 3 already but these are dreams that I've held on to since the end of last month and need interpretation about if there is one. Thank you! praying

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Season Of Dreams....

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:01 pm

Does that particular leader have an issue of rage or lack of self control that he's been dealing with for 5 years? It seems the others in the church (who should be dealing with it, have just ignored it and allowed it to happen) God is definately calling YOU to intercede on his behalf. Its time for someone to be set free!
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:13 am

Daphanie~

Thank you much for this. I'd have to answer yes to the question and the rest is on point! crying

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:51 am

WELL THATS WONDERFUL!!! Lets pray now!
God I thank you for giving lifesdreamer this revelatory dream and praise you for showing us the meaning.
Lord you know everything concerning this situation and you know lifesdreamer's burden for this leader and for the church. God I ask that you set this person free right now and you end the 5 year long struggle they've had with these issues. God i pray that you lift up lifesdreamer and help him/her (sorry couldnt find your name) to intercede on this persons behalf. God I ask that you open the other leaders eyes and that they will no longer turn a deaf ear to this issue and place on their hearts as well a burden to pray for this person to be set free. Father I ask all this in Jesus name and give you all the glory for what you're about to do. AMEN praying
love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top