single train coach suspended in air

View previous topic View next topic Go down

single train coach suspended in air

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:52 am

dream im in a small landlocked country in Africa -Lesotho- in the mountains my sister tells me i have to catch one of two trains to city -they are leaving tonight-i look up and see a single coach of a train suspended by steel wires in the sky -incredibly these steel wires are supporting this massive coach -i can see the big heavy steel wheels of the coach-an African man appears sliding a steel platform very narrow i think to myself-and precarious.end of dream

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: single train coach suspended in air

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:59 pm

Two dreams of unusual forms of transport! Both up in the air.are you dreaming of going somewhere that is out of reach? unobtainable in the natural. Why do you want to go there? Have you asked God if it is his will?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:54 pm

HI DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING, PLEASE PRAY ON WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY! FIRST ARE YOU IN MINISTRY ? BECAUSE I HAVE HEARD THAT TRAINS ARE A SYMBOL IN THE SPIRIT REALM. TRAINS ARE GENERALLY SYMBOLIC OF MINISTRY. THEY HAVE MANY PARTS SYMBOLIZING MANY FUNCTIONS. COULD IT BE THAT YOU HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT IN AFRICA ? YOUR SISTER TOLD YOU FROM THE MOUNTAINS THAT YOU HAD TO CATCH ONE OF TWO TRAINS TO CITY . NOTICE HOW JESUS ALWAYS WENT UP IN THE MOUNTAINS BEFORE HE GAVE HIS DISCIPLES AN ASSIGNMENT ! THE SINGLE COACH COULD MEAN THAT YOU IS THE ONE WHO WILL NEED TO BE IN CONTROL ,AND NOT THE ENTIRE MINISTRY. THE MASSIVENESS OF THE TRAIN COULD MEAN THE WORK THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE THERE. AN AFRICAN MAN APPEARED SLIDING A STEEL PLATFORM,COULD THIS BE THE COUNTRY (AFRICA) THAT GOD WOULD HAVE YOU GO AND DO MINISTRY? THESE ARE MY WORDS ,ONLY GODS MATTER!!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING on Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:45 am

thank you both juewls davis 777 and faithful 7 for your replies-im not in ministry at this moment -have no formal training but did 1 year feeding scheme a few years ago-strange that this train has no engine or tracks to run on-hopefully God is the engine and the destination tracks is where the Holy Spirit will lead me and be my Guide-how is the coach linked to the church(train symbol) if it is
suspended in the sky ,maybe temporary-GOD BLESS ALL

DAVID B COYLE-DOWLING

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top