Hi, I'm a New Member

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi, I'm a New Member

Post by NeWine on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:00 am

Hello,

How is everyone? I was glad to find this Christian site for biblical dream and vision interpretation.

My husband and I have raised three children and are now "on the road" with his work. We our young empty nesters, so we still have a lot of energy to move around the country, seeing new places, and meeting new people. We spend most of our time in prayer for our family, the areas where we are staying, at the time, and for our country.

We both flow in the prophetic, and this comes about mostly in dreams, visions; and through intercessory prayer. I have a couple of people in my life that have "like anointings" that we keep in touch with. However, we look forward to the day where we will settle, and be able to belong to a community of believers like we had, when we were raising our children. We have friends still out there; but, as it is for most of us, we are so busy with our lives at hand, it is hard to keep in touch.

I have a friend that is a "walking" symbol book for dream interpretation. She has an encyclopediac mind. Lol. I love her for that. I do believe that beyond understanding symbolism, there is an element of most importance; the world doesn't have. It is the "gift" of interpretation that will bring "the dream or vision" beyond just understanding dimensions of it; into the wisdom of it's purpose. The place where the"Word" in it can deliver, save, set free, heal, fortifie, and/or challenge the recipient(s).

I invite your thoughts, ponderings, knowledge of sybolism, interpretations and prayers. I hope that I can help you with yours. I also, am looking for safety in numbers, because we are in need of more " Spirit filled counsel" in our lives during this season, of just the two of us. Thank God for the internet and telephones. Lol. dee (NeWine)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi, I'm a New Member

Post by Lori on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:26 am

What a lovely introduction! May God Bless you!

- glad you have joined the site!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi NeWine,

Good to meet you. Glad to have you with us!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top