Can you help me with interpreting this dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you help me with interpreting this dream?

Post by magricola on Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 am

In this dream I went somewhere to pick up a baby (appeared to be newborn) and it seemed that I was going to be 'watching' or babysitting this baby. I also picked up a young person (in the dream I knew who it was but can't remember). It was like that 'young person' was a teenager who was to help watch this baby. I remember putting the baby down in the middle of a bed (the bed had clutter on it). The baby was wrapped in a yellow blanket and I placed it face down on the bed to sleep.
It seems that I then went away for the weekend. I was concerned about who was watching the baby, thinking this 'young person' was watching the baby. When I got back after the weekend I realized the other person was also gone and panicked because no one was watching the baby. I ran to the place where I left it and it was dead. I picked up the baby, ran to my husband, and all we could do was pray for the baby to be raised from the dead. As we were about to pray, I woke up. I was very troubled by this dream and couldn't get back to sleep for quite a while.

magricola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top