My Very First Flying Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Very First Flying Dream

Post by LornaDoone44 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:08 am

Greetings all. I woke up from this one about 45 minutes ago - and I really wanted to share it for possible insight.

In my dream I was in a very large house - tall ceilings, etc. A bunch of us were sitting around talking about the Lord. This older man came up to me and said "here - read this scripture" - I can't remember what the word was - but it was something to the effect of "Praise the Lord The Almighty God!" etc. The scripture was printed in bold on a half a sheet of red paper - no idea if that means anything or not. Next thing I knew, I rose up from my chair - or I was being raised up from my chair - and I was flying - floating, diving, doing summersaults, and having so much fun. And I just kept sensing His delight. Then after I landed, I looked over into one side room, where my sister was (who had been flying as well) - and she was in what appeared to be a bedroom and she was coming out of a closet backwards with a shovel full of trash and she looked at me as if to say "we need to get this out of here!" Then I woke up.

LornaDoone44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Very First Flying Dream

Post by NeWine on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Sounds like you and your sister are in for a time of refreshing and renewal.

This place where you fellowship and share with others is/ or will be a place where there is roomor [allowance] to freely express your self in worship.

Meanwhile, I'm thinking of the Scripture ... and I want to say to you, "You have humbled yourself in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up. I'm thinking of the Scripture, also,... And I want to say to you, " You have delighted your self in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart."

In this place of worship, and new found freedom, the two of you will be getting busy, you will be encouraging each other; and your sister will already be starting in on the secret chambers of her heart, and shes "working it out". And she is saying, 'help me', like 'some of this is your stuff too!' "It's a sister thing" Lol.

The half sheet is saying this isn't even half of it, there is more ... look what freedom the Word of the Lord gave you, and it was just half a sheet... You did what it said, you boldly Praised Him, The Almighty God! And look what happened. It put you over, it lifted you up, it brought change and improvement to your life. And there is more ... and the red, I'm thinking of the scripture: And they shall overcome them, by the blood of the Lamb, and by the Word of their testimony ... This gives me joy to share.

blessed in Christ- dee

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:00 pm

Have you recently changed churches? The 'house' appears to symbolize a church setting with the fellowship that's taking place. Here you are instructed to praise the Lord - moving you higher in the spiritual realm....Psalm 147 comes to mind- my pastor referenced a verse from that psalm today that this scene reminds me of but the whole Psalm is applicable...Psalm 147:6 - The LORD lifts up the humble; He casts the wicked down to the ground.

What is your relationship like with your sister? It seems like you are both growing in the Lord, both moving higher in spiritual things. Are there unresolved issues between the two of you that you two haven't really dealt with? The bedroom often symbolizes a place of intimacy or private matters and closets often represent a place where we store things so I wonder if her shoveling the trash out of the closet is showing you that she's ready or will be ready soon to deal with and resolve (clean up) some items that have cluttered your relationship? What an encouraging dream! praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you for your interpretations of my first flying dream

Post by LornaDoone44 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:18 am

Greetings to both Newwine and Lola21st:

Newwine: Yes, God has been most definitely refreshing and renewing both my sister and myself, and the whole "help me this is some of your stuff" makes sense as well. She is older in the Lord than I, so it makes sense that she is going to be aware of where the closet is - or chamber is - before myself.

What an encouragement about the half sheet not being the full! Yes, yes, that is consistent with our Wonderful Lord!

Thank you for the scriptures. What a blessing. I do love Him so much! He is so wonderful to me.

Lola21st: Actually yes, my husband and I did in fact make a change in where we worship recently. And yes, there has been greater freedom in some areas for speaking out what He has called to say, to praise etc.

Thank you for the scripture- I will be meditating on it as well.

Again, thank you to both of you - He clearly spoke to both and thru both, and I was / am deeply blessed.

LornaDoone
Zeph 3:17

LornaDoone44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top