Help with this dream please.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with this dream please.

Post by NeWine on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:03 pm

It would be nice if someone could help me with this dream, thank you. -In Christ dee (newine)

I had a dream that my daughter and my friend (prayer partners,as well) and I decided to go into a church. (It looked stuffy and I really did not want to be there.) As we walked in the windows were high above everyone's head. I liked the windows and the sanctuary but felt that the church was to rigid and didnít want to stay there. As we were leaving a very prim and polished woman walked in with long blond hair. She was dressed (business) worldly, sort of showy. She was with her older husband. She seemed familiar and I remembered that I saw her in a dream. By that time all of us had stepped outside of the church and I stopped them and said, I had a dream about that woman but I never have seen her before. I told them that she was ordained by God to have a healing ministry. They said you should go back and tell her. When I went back in the scene had changed. Now she was in the dining hall. She had brides maids in the hall with her and they were tending to her, her demeanor seemed softer, she was smoothing out and adjusting her gown. The dining hallís tables were all covered with white Lacey table cloths. I walked in feeling like I was imposing, everyone was looking at me. I startled the brides maids by entering the room and one knocked over a candle. I spoke to the woman and told her that I needed a moment to talk to her, it wouldnít take long. The next seen we were in a chamber alone and I told her that I had seen her in a dream and that she was to have a ministry in healing. She was touched and blessed. I noticed she seemed weathered and warn- up close. As we were speaking, one of her brides maids came in and said that half the church burned up because of the candle that got knocked over. I remembered it was because I startled the brides maids when I walked in. The woman turned to me and said ď I donít know if I can receive what you told me, because you started that fire and and if this was from God than why would there have been this fire, because of you? I felt conflicted about that, but started to explain- like I had the answer, but already knew she wouldn't understand. I don't remember what my answer was ...

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with this dream please.

Post by usemeLord on Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:19 am

Anybody that resembles her in your life right now.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:26 am

usemeLord wrote:Anybody that resembles her in your life right now.

No there is no one like her that I know. I'm not even sure that I am representing myself in this dream. I really have no clue ... symbolism is popping out all over the place. However, I can see that ... lol

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:48 pm

How about the fire of the holy spirit removing half the church that were causing the rigidisness and preventing the freedom of the spirit and His bride. The lady may represent the falseness of the people, Who are very unhappy and who parade as religious perfect people, but really are covering up who they really are. You may have the gift of discernment and God may use you to speak his words and make changes within churches? This would help them even tho they may not recognise it as help. Please pray about that, that is what came to me. God bless.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Religous spirit.

Post by NeWine on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:35 pm

juewls davis 777 wrote:How about the fire of the holy spirit removing half the church that were causing the rigidisness and preventing the freedom of the spirit and His bride. The lady may represent the falseness of the people, Who are very unhappy and who parade as religious perfect people, but really are covering up who they really are. You may have the gift of discernment and God may use you to speak his words and make changes within churches? This would help them even tho they may not recognise it as help. Please pray about that, that is what came to me. God bless.

Yea, I think this dream is running along those lines as you say... what if the women represents (segments) of the bride of Christ who are in these kind of churches where she is trying to make herself ready ... but is being battered and warn by churchianity and religiosity ... and I'm thinking about how we need the fire of God to interrupt us, and cause a controversy ... to rethink doctrine, because she was asking- If this is God why? Every detail in this dream pulls on my spirit, and I'm praying for a full understanding. It may be multi- dimensional too. thanks, more thoughts would be welcomed.

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:13 pm

Dee~ Ezekiel 2:4-10, 3:1-11. Read these Scriptures and I will take you deeper into a greater meaning along with the recent dream you posted. Done been there, done that, and bought the T-shirt.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top