Sharing Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharing Memories

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:01 pm

I had a dream that a friend of mine sent me a "video clip" of her family but it was really a sample of their lives. I started the clip and could enter the video and share in their experience. For example, one clip was of a birthday party so I was able to eat cake with them and celebrate....at the end of the clip I left the video and re-entered my real life. There was another similar experience with my aunt but this time it was something that I had participated in..this time I just observed my actions in the "video clip"....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sharing Memories

Post by dreamster on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:46 pm

thats amazin sweety,,im in awe,, ,,,mmm how was tha cake,?? u gone 2a higher level??? ,,,,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:03 am

good question...I was wondering if it was a discernment or something like the gift of mercy...could it be showing that I'm able to emphathize with others, feel their experience?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:09 pm

''could it be that I'm able to emphathize with others, feel their experience''?,,,,,yes.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:21 am

Lurdys, I feel like this is showing you part of the calling and gifting of God on your life. You are called to pray and interceed for others, and God gives you revelation into their lives. I believe that's what the video clip is. Then, you see them through God's heart. It's like you're there with them going through the experience. This is the scripture that comes to mind: Romans 12:15-16, "Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. 16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits." AND 1 Corinthians 12:25-31, "That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. 26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. 27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues. 29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? 30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? 31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way." I have noticed that God gives you dreams with revelation and insight concerning the people in your life -- your area of influence. That is what I feel this dream is showing you.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:35 am

Thanks Halo!

Sandra, what you're saying definitely aligns with my spirit! flower Thank you!

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:55 am

Hi Lola
I believe that God is given you a heightened form of the gift of discernment, intercession and the prophetic. Not only were you able to see into their lives (the prophetic) but you were able to experience or 'feel' what they were doing (a discernment and intercessor gift)

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:58 am

i just read everybody's and it all sure lines up! praise God

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content