colors and a party

View previous topic View next topic Go down

colors and a party

Post by promisedchild on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:32 am

i think i need to be on guard tell me your thoughts forum..i recently started talking to this person who at first didnt like me. i dreamed that we were at her 21st birthday part and everyone was dressed in yellow and white but me . i went to go and give my moms best friend a kiss on the cheek and her fake eyelashes ended up in my mouth. then the lady that use to not like me came and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said thanx for coming. i look down and i saw someones naked foot in a sandal and the toes were big. in real life she isnt 21:scratchchin:

in a separate dream i was at a mall and this lady was going to charge me 90 to get on this bus. i told her no thanx and i will go on a bus where i didnt have to pay. so i ran out of the building and i had a chair in my hand and saw the transit bus and left it in a gravel like area where it seemed as though someone was working on that ground area. i got to the bus stop and the bus said it was going to the garage i was disappointed cause i had to wait for another bus to come. then my pastor appeared from nowhere and took a homeless man to a party and said if we can throw someone a party he can at least throw this homeless man a party too! thinking

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: colors and a party

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Promisedchild, I believe you need to be on your guard. The false eyelashes to me represent a facade. The big toes being enlarged on the foot to me speak of something that is "off balance". Everyone in the first dream was dressed alike, except you. It's like you are of a different mind-set...not of this fold. You are not in agreement with them in some way. But, they all seem to be in agreement with each other. Perhaps you have discerned some things that are just not right and because of that you are kind of like "an outsider". It may even go beyond just this "friend"...perhaps in your church? Is this friend part of your church? Your mom's best friends false eyelashes ending up in your mouth is significant. In scripture, a kiss symbolizes "covenant" and "friendship" and "agreement". This person that you know did not like you is now "befriending you", and you are discerning that something is not right. Interestingly your attention is then drawn to a foot that is "naked" or exposed before you. The toes of a foot are very important. However, there is TOO much importance being placed on the toes of this foot, as they are disproportinate to the foot itself. The toes are NOT more important than the foot. This is out of balance (off balance). If this is also about your church body, this reminds me of the Body of Christ and how the scripture talks about all of the members being equally important and needing each other to function. It's almost like here in this fellowship there is an over-emphasis being placed in a certain area that's creating an inbalance. (1 Corinthians 12:14-25, "For the body is not one member, but many. 15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? 16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? 17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? 18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. 19 And if they were all one member, where were the body? 20 But now are they many members, yet but one body. 21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. 22: Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary: 23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness. 24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked: 25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.") It could be just that something is off-balance with the "friend", or it could have multiple meanings if she is involved in your church. That's just a thought... I think the false eyelashes are very significant. Again, this is someone that you believe is a "friend". She's your mom's best friend. So you feel safe in going and giving her a kiss, and then her false eyelashes end up in your mouth. I feel like this is revealing to you a "facade" that is being put on. This person is masked as a "friend", but it's a cover-up. False eyelashes are a way to "dress a person up". Your discernment is kicking in and you are recognizing that things are not what they seem. The Word of God promises that there is nothing hidden that shall not be made known. (Matthew 10:26, "Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.")

If the first dream is about your church, the second dream continues this theme...If not, I do feel that the second dream is about your church. When I see a "bus" in a dream, many times I know it is a symbol of my church. A bus carries many people, it's not individual transportation. It's a public transportation system. Here, you are trying to ride on this bus, or be part of this fellowship/church, but the price that you are being charged is way too much! The cost is too high. Have you been praying about whether or not you are supposed to be part of your current church? In the dream you said, "The cost is too high. I'm going to go somewhere that it doesn't cost me this much." I believe the chair symbolizes your place within the body. It's you leaving and taking your giftings/callings/place (or place in the body) with you. You left that gifting with someone who will care for it. I believe this caretaker is the Lord Jesus. You are turning your gift over into His hands. He has said in His word that your gift will make room for you. (Proverb 8:16, "A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.") So, it is God's responsibility to place you in the proper fellowship. Then the dream shows you waiting for your new placement...I believe your pastor appearing in the dream is a symbol of the Lord Jesus. The scripture calls Him the Bishop of our souls. (1 Peter 2:25, "For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.") I believe you are the "homeless man" in that you are looking for a new church home, and I believe God is showing you that you are going to have a new home, and that it will be a time for celebration! Please pray on what I've shared...These are just some thoughts and I could be completely off-base.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:46 pm

thanx sandra i will pray on this

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:32 am

Sponsored content