Secular Artist Dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secular Artist Dream...

Post by iminhiswill~ on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:40 am

I dreamt that I was at a concert and a secular male artist was there and had seemingly past out. it was though he was suffering a heart attack and my Pastor was there on climb on top of him in wrestling mode and begin to speak scriptures to him and the man came back to life. The melody I could hear while my Pastor was praying over the artist was, "if you think you're lonely now, wait until tonight". I know this is a secluar song, why was it apart of the dream? and what exactly is going on in this dream?

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Secular Artist Dream...

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:31 pm

The first artists that came to me when i read this dream was KC and JoJo...I recently read articles on one of them passing out on the stage....I wonder if this is related....but I also believe that their spirit needs to be revived. I cant help but think too that their lifestyle has them spiritually lonely...without God we are always in darkness....and wait until tonight makes me think of the gospel song...Don't wait until midnight....the person doesnt need to wait too late...and the pastor may be representing someone taking action as a result of prayer....pray over it.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:43 pm

Amen Miranda! Also, God does use secular songs to get our attention so dont let it bother you that God used that song. It was a symbol He chose to use to get His message across. I read harry potter before i became a serious Christian and God still uses symbolism in my dreams from that book to get His point across. It bothered me at first, but then i realized, I was hearing from God and if he chose to use a pheonix in my dream, he could. HES GOD! thumbs
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top