Chronicles of the dance, the bear, the squirrel and dwarft

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chronicles of the dance, the bear, the squirrel and dwarft

Post by martin from Africa on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:03 am

Hi there, (my daughters dream)

There was a large piece of land, very green with grass, square, people were dancing on the land, and there were special black Alice bands and red dress for those who wanted to dance. All the men were already dancing and in the right clothes. Natalie asked mum if she could have a shinny Alice band. Then Natalie and I got an Alice band, and then I ran across the lawn, to Cali. I gave an Alice band to Cali so she could dance. Cali said: “Why must I ware an Alice band? I said: Please ware it so we can dance together. There was orchestra was discussing amongst themselves, they were all men no girls, sitting on dark green chairs, private, all British, their haunches, very close to one another, the conductor was very old and speaking with his hands. Next scene I am in forests, animals could speak; the bear and wolf (step dad) signed a contract they would look after me if anything happened to Papa or Mum. There was a big insect catcher, with branches around it, very nice and clean, I was throwing the bad squirrel into the insect’s catcher every time the squirrel lost some hair. Then a dwarf appeared and he said my bear (step dad) will be taken away if I continued. I stopped doing this, to the squirrel and said sorry. The dwarf I am sorry but I am going to put the bear in the red shipping container. Then they pushed the bear over the cliff. I would have to be protected by the wolves, if anything happened to Papa and Mum. I was very upset that the bear had been hurt. end of dream, blessings martin

Last edited by martin from Africa on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : make font larger ...unsuccessful!)

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chronicles of the dance, the bear, the squirrel and dwarft

Post by usemeLord on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:15 am

Wow, very animated I pray that God would show you the meaning of this dream, I would be in prayer, maybe ask who the animals represent.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top