money and family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

money and family

Post by promisedchild on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:53 am

dreamed the other day that my eldest cousin and her son somehow got 15,000 dollars. the son had money in a black pouch and so did his fiance in her black purse. the son gave me a fake 100 bill and i called my mom upset because they didn tell the close people of the family what they had and i told my mom that if you ever win any money i know you will get excited but dont tell nobody because of how they treated us. the eldest cousin was sitting on a step and stood out in light in the dream.

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: money and family

Post by martin from Africa on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:30 am

Hi there, just a few thoughts, in the passage below a small army wins the battle, must not trust in our own efforts, Gideon won with a few men the battle, could be a financial need and the Lord is saying do not trust in finances trust me...please prayfully consider, blessing martin Judges 8:4
4And Gideon came to the Jordan and passed over, he and the 300 men with him, faint yet pursuing.
5And he said to the men of Succoth, Give, I pray you, loaves of bread to the people who follow me, for they are faint, and I am pursuing Zebah and Zalmunna, kings of Midian.
6And the princes of Succoth said, Are Zebah and Zalmunna already in your hand, that we should give bread to your army?
7And Gideon said, For that, when the Lord has delivered Zebah and Zalmunna into my hand, I will thresh your flesh with the thorns and briers of the wilderness!
8And he went from there up to Penuel and made the same request, and the men of Penuel answered him as the men of Succoth had done.
9And [Gideon] said to the men of Penuel, When I come again in peace, I will break down this tower.
10Now Zebah and Zalmunna were in Karkor with their army--about 15,000 men, all who were left of all the army of the sons of the east, for there had fallen 120,000 men who drew the sword.

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:53 am

Promisedchild,

I do not interpret but give my thoughts as the Lord would lead me. I see favor for your cousin.....however there is either greed there or an unwillingness to help someone else. You feel betrayed and caution others not to trust them. Is this maybe how you really feel about them IRL? Sometimes the Lord will show me how I feel toward someone so that I can either use that information to see what I need to change in myself or to caution me that a transaction/situation is coming and I should not respond to it. I should put my faith in Jesus over man. Does that make sense? Again these are only my thoughts. I pray they are of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:01 am

thanks so much connie flower

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content