Couldnt find these symbols....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Couldnt find these symbols....

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Hi, I had a strange experience last night...it was not like a dream, and not like any "God Dreams" that I have had it was different, very real...like in real time and in the real room that I was genuinely sleeping in at the time. Does that make sense. I felt like I heard noises...felt uncomfortable in the spirit and when I went to see what it was I could see through my french doors (my real french doors in my bedroom) that my back yard was filled with cows..(in the dark... and I couldnt see very well, because it was dark....they were being gathered by a bunch of monks in their robes...I decided that it was nothing to worry about and went back to bed.

Later, in the night, I awoke...and through my french doors...it was very dark...that is unusual because we live directly behind a church that keeps their lights on all night every night......then I remembered that It was dark earlier, and I'd seen the cows and the monks...I quickly determined that I hadnt really seen them it must have been a dream...but it was so real and it felt different than all the God Dreams that Ive had over the past thiry so years......

Any insight on the experience or the symbols, cows and monks......? I could not find anything similar in the symbol listing online here.
I am so enjoying sharing this part of my life with the people on this site....God is so awesome, He is so good to us. Thanks for everything. In Christ Jesus, Linda Irish

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Couldnt find these symbols....

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:22 pm

cows=rebelious women
Monks depends what kind..mostly people in charge of a ministry
since you are opening the doors to these you have to discermn
in between the tear and the wheat
that is what the Holy Spirit is showing you.

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Cattle in biblical tiems were a livelihood, vital in sustaining families and communities. they were priceless, but they're also not the brightest of creatures and need herding!

In my culture monks were repsonsible for spreading Christianity, they were the evangelists of their era in medieval times. Today they are people who have completely given themselves over to a spiritual life, but in so doing have shut themselves off.

Where do you live, as in what country, btw? Copuld be a recorded memory on the piece of land where you live - I know lods of Christians who've seen recorded memories because we are awre of the history and spirits in places. Nothing occultic about it unless you start doing silly psychic things like trying to 'read' places.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Thank you so much for your input, mbstudnt..and Golden Eagla. I will ponder all this in the Holy Spirit. Also, I live in Northern California...this is rancher country out in the foothills...but I live in a small neighborhood near town. Years ago this was all farm and ranchers.
In the dream the monks seemed to know that these cows did not belong in my back yard, they were quietly trying to herd them out of my yard. I will pray about this...If the cow has ever been a sign of a witch...(like a rebellious woman) . I am covered by the blood of Jesus....and I love that God talks to us in dreams. thank you again.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:41 am

It would be very upsetting inr eal life to have a whole herd of cows trampling your lawn, I'm sure.

My aunt married an American and lives in Northern california (Truckee) and I keep being invited but have never gone... you rpost had made me think of finally going.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:18 am

When Pharaoh had a dream about cows it represented the years a famine would be in the land and also years of good crop. That is the first thought I had when I read about the cows pertaining to dreams. Hope that is of some help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:01 pm

Hello Linda,
I would like to share with you what it is I see in your dream, but first, I would like to ask you a couple of questions. Have you been going through a change in your life that has taken awhile to go through? And while going through this change, have you had to cut down or back on your expenses?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:44 am

Thank you for responding to my questions.
Here is what I have seen in your dream.
Cows are slow moving creatures. The cows here represent a slow moving change that you have been going through. I would dare to say if you visulized that dream and counted how many cows were in your back yard, each one would represent each month it took to go through what you told me about. The Monks represent a discipline life style. Because this is taking place in your back yard, this means what you have been going through is now behind you. You need to claim Malachi 3:10, (if you haven't already). Been there, done that. It is so true!!!!! I am so proud of you in the way you have handled this situation. Not a lot of people could have handled it like you did.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top