A Garage and Dog Poop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Garage and Dog Poop

Post by Cholette on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:44 am

I had a dream about being in an empty 2 car garage and there were little piles of dog poop spread out inside the garage. The piles were different shapes and "styles". One in particular was shaped like a small snake and had eyes. I was standing in the door of the house (the garage was attached to the house) and the garage was dark, but I could see the piles of poop from the light underneath the garage door.

I have an idea what this means, but certain things don't make sense so HELP A SISTA OUT PLEASE!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Garage and Dog Poop

Post by Virtuous on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Guuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrl, I wish I had a clue because I am VERY interested to know about this one.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Hey Miss Cholette! Sounds like you are noticing something that is "full of crap"! Something that is NOT what it seems. Since this is not your house, or your garage, it seems to be revealing a situation that you are observing IRL. I think you are discerning something. Is there something going on in your church life right now or work life, or even in your family, that you do not feel is right? Is there deception...There was darkness in the garage and of course, the poop that was shaped like a snake. Obviously, we know who the snake is. It looks like this deception is manifesting itself in dishonesty. You know like someone who is "full of it"...not being honest...smooth-talking...being political...talking out of both sides of their mouth...not what it seems. I have no scripture verses on this...So PLEASE pray on what I've said. These are just some thoughts!

Love,

Sandra Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Uh huh!!!! You hit it miss Sandy Dee! It's my church. Since I work on the inside, I'm privy to see some things. It's not my pastor, but it's the church as a whole...meaning we are one church of many under one umbrella and I know some things and I've been praying. God has revealed himself...thank you Lord!

I know I'm on the right track with my decision to eventually leave this ministry...it's not time yet, but believe me...when God rings the bell, this sista will be the first one hitting the door...

This reminds me of another poop dream I had regarding the children within the ministry. We were playing in the park and I was avoiding piles of dog poop while playing with the children. Some things are NOT right and I'm so GRATEFUL to the Lord for opening this up to me!!!

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Miss DEE!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Sounds like you are noticing something that is "full of crap"!
I thought the same thing as well after I read it through about the second time. But something keeps taking me back to the door of the house. You're standing in the door of the house which is attached to the garage but yet you saw the piles of poop from the light "underneath the garage door"... It seems that you should've been able to see it because of the light from the door of the house being open...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:00 pm

You are welcome, Cholette! I'm glad that was right. I hate giving interpretations without scripture...I don't trust them Hugs!!!

Oh...and hugs to you too, V!

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:03 pm

Right back atcha!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Suhhh-wweeetttt!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:31 pm

im glad ur all on trak,,, sweetys,,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:19 am

HI CHOLETTE , I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE RESPONSES. WATCH YOUR STEPS ,SOMETHING STINKS !! AND HAS MANIFESTED IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES ! SATAN THINKS HE HAS YOU FOOLED ,BUT LITTLE DO HE KNOW ( PSALMS 37:23-THE STEPS OF A GOOD MAN/WOMAN ARE ORDERED BY THE LORD :AND HE DELIGHTETH IN HIS WAY !! THE LORD IS ALLOWING YOU TO SEE EVEN UNDERNEATH THE MESS ,EVEN THOUGH THERE SEEMS TO BE LIGHT.(MATTHEW 10:26- FEAR THEM NOT THEREFORE :FOR THERE IS NOTHING COVERED ,THAT SHALL NOT BE REVEALED ;AND HID ,THAT SHALL NOT BE KNOWN !! WHEN YOU ARE STANDING IN THE (DOOR ) YOU ARE STANDING IN JESUS ,HE IS THE DOOR AND WILL EXPOSE EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT OF HIM !! BE ENCOURAGED AND KNOW GOD IS WITH YOU!!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:50 am

I'm in agreement with all of the above, just adding my 'thumbs up' because in a multitude of counselors there is safety! thumbs

...it's not time yet, but believe me...when God rings the bell, this sista will be the first one hitting the door...

The visual of this just has me laughing so much, my stomach hurts!! rofl rofl

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:57 am

I know, right! Me too Lola...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:43 am