Army camp in tent!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Army camp in tent!

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:26 am

Hi there, had a dream...in my sleeping bag in an army camp, my wallet was out my sleeping bad i put it in the sleeping bag to protect it, end of dream, in IRL i am doing spiritual warfare for the church, the tent, temporary, tents are places of great anointing, ready to receive revelation as i was sleeping in the dream, feeling vulnerable, any comments are welcome, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Army camp in tent!

Post by Halo on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Martin~ When one is at warfare it does give the felling of being vuleralbe like that of being in a tent. A tent often symbolize's that of a temporary-setting....you put it up, take it down....but all the while it acts as a "covering" from the elements which come with ''storms'' such as warfare. I would like to encourage you at this time to fight the fight of a good soldier and dont tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how Big your God is, during the mean time I will be praying here as well for a full recovery of that in which the devel is trying to steal like that of David in 1 Samual 30. When the Amalekites take Ziglag...encourage youself in the Lord, Amen. When the enemy storms your camp, Battle!!!! go like David did and take back what the enemy has stole....not only to recover 25% or 50% or even 75% but a whole-whapping 100% and then some....all and all in the end David said ''This is Davids Spoil''. There is courage in the time of fear, and victory in the time defeat!!!!!! Amen. Meanwhile I will be waiting upon receipt to here that of good news.

Blessing to you Martin,
Salutations, Halo

Salutations,

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:55 pm

hi halo, many thanks for that encouragement, much appreciated, Gods blessing and peace, martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:23 am

very well said Halo. Also sleeping bags seem like a cocoon to me, very protected (maybe hedge of protection).

Job 27:18 NIV

The house he builds is like a moth's cocoon, like a hut made by a watchman.

Job 1:10 NIV

"Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:55 am

hi usemelord, yes thanks very good, God is so clever at putting these dreams together, blessings martin e

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top