Dream about my Mom 9-16-08

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about my Mom 9-16-08

Post by iminhiswill~ on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:38 am

Hello. I dreamt that my Mom called me and told me she needed to talk to me. When I got in her prescence, she asked me to forgive her for all the things that she didn't do when I was a child. I then siad to her,okay well I forgive you to momma,didn't I tell you that before and then we laughed for a moment. She then said to me I'm tired and I feel a warmth in me and I'm ready to go on home.I wanted to tell you first as you will be the stronger one when I leave. I immediately started to weap uncontrollably and she said it's okay get it all out now. I woke up with such sadness about this disturbing dream. My mom is a cancer survivor, however, she's still taking the treatments which by the way have made her terribly ill. She mentioned to me just yesterday,9-15-08(her b-day) that she would tell the doctor on her next visit that she no longer wants to take the meds. I do not believe she is about to pass, but I don't exactly know why I would have this dream.

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about my Mom 9-16-08

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:21 pm

Hmmm. what i get is that your mom may be getting ready to make amends for things in the past with you. A lot of times when people have disease that threaten death, they try to "make things right" with the important people in their lives. She may be getting ready to have an important discussion with you. Pray on that.....God bless.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:22 pm

One more thing, the weeping uncontrollaby may be showing that there are some things that you need to release also...

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:31 pm

WOW!!!!!! This was really on point with me. I wept really hard last night during service as Pastor called out mother/daughter relationships are being restored!!! thank you this agrees with me praying

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:09 pm

Praise God!!!

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:34 am

Sponsored content