He's going and going and going and...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He's going and going and going and...

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:37 am

My friend had a dream that he went into a bathroom (it wasn't his but he doesn't remember whose it was). He was taking a shower in a shower stall and noticed that there was dirt/sand in the bottom of the stall. He also noticed plastic spiders and thought he saw one move so he used his foot to scoot them all down the drain. He got out of the shower and had to use the bathroom to pee. He kept going and going for what seemed like hours - he had to change positions, lean on the wall, etc. He finally stopped, got dressed and left the house to go to his car. As he approached his car, he realized that a former friend (she betrayed him) was in the front passenger seat and looked sad. She didn't say anything to him and he told her he'd be right back. Turns out he had to use the bathroom again. Same thing, it took hours for him to be finished. He drove to a friend's house and when he got to the house, he had to go again but couldn't hold it so he ended up going on her front door... :blushing: :oops:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: He's going and going and going and...

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:54 am

Hello Lola!

It sounds like your friend needs to relieve himself of a situation...There's something that he's carrying right now that he needs to be cleansed of and healed from. In the context of the dream, it seems like it has to do with the friend that betrayed him. The shower, the peeing, all of that to me is about cleansing/healing and becoming whole. The spiders that your friend was kicking down the drain remind me of this scripture: (Luke 10:19, "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.") Your friend was treading on the works of darkness. It could even be that this dream goes along with the dream of the black dog. Please pray on what I've said...

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:13 pm

um im wondering if may be a pik of prostrate problems or kidney issues,,irl... D,,,,,can u find out???

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:35 pm

i guess she was peed off wiv him.. i kno its nasty,,but its fryday,, um if its not a med condition,,then he having 2 releave himself of alotta stuff,,i think theres a link wiv the forma gurlfrend,, ugh,,a passenga in his life,,hes taken on board,, ,,,um he ends up dumping his issues ona frend out in tha open,,ugh,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:43 am

ugh sweety it sounds like early diabeties,,dang i got it bakwards,,u pee 4 ages,,every 10-25mins,,an ur draining urself,,he kood be early stages,,he shood getta suga level test,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:51 am

Hey D -

Thank you for the confirmation and insight regarding the potential medical issue...I think the dream has dual meaning and believe it's both symbolic of the total cleansing of past issues that he's going through as well as a warning to get a physical... thumbs :thankyou:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:30 pm

no i hope sweety..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum