Shopping for Food and Clothes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping for Food and Clothes

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:14 am

Had a long dream but the only parts that I remember is shopping with 2-3 girlfriends for new clothing and driving in a convertible...in the next scene I was at a Whole Foods market (this is a supermarket that sells only organic, whole foods and goods...the prices tend to be higher and the vibe is like an upscale natural foods store). There were several stations throughout the store where the staff was doing cooking demonstrations. If you liked what they were cooking you would get a all the ingredients in their original packaging shrinkwrapped into one package (instead of bagged) (hey, that's not very green (environmentally friendly)... lol! ). The thing that was weird in the dream is that the store also sold clothing so you could also get an outfit shrinkwrapped with the food you purchased. So it would be one long piece of sealed plastic with one compartment for the food and the other compartment for the clothing.

This is the second time I've had a dream of shrinkwrapped/sealed clothing. Earlier in the year I had a dream of complete outfits (everything from undergarments to clothes to shoes to accessories) shrinkwrapped and two friends and I packed these packages for a trip....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shopping for Food and Clothes

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:44 am

Hello Lola!

Immediately when you talked about "whole foods" I felt it was a play on words. The Word of God is the very thing that we intake to make us whole. Jesus said many times to people coming to Him for healing, "Wilt thou be made whole?" The food itself I believe symbolizes the Word of God. So, I feel like this is the Word of God given to make you sound/whole in every area of life. New clothing is to me a new equipping a new presentation of oneself to others. It's interesting that you're in the convertible. To me that is a very OPEN form of transportation. Sometimes it can symbolize a lack of covering. But, here it seems to be very positive representing openness and freedom. I believe you are entering into a new place of freedom in your spiritual life. It seems as though you have overcome some obstacles and you are breaking loose into a new arena. The new clothing is another symbol for that. I think it's interesting that the food would be shrinkwrapped with the clothing. To me that speaks of the fact that the Word of God carries the anointing to bring itself to pass. For example, if you receive the Word of God on healing, that Word has the power in itself to bring itself to pass in your life. So you don't just take in that Word, but you also put on the power/the clothing/the anointing that goes along with it. The shrinkwrap speaks to me of preservation. This scripture comes up. Malachai 3:10-11, "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. 11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts." I feel like the shrinkwrap is the protection that comes along with the promise -- the protection of God to preserve your harvest and keep it from pests coming into your field to devour your field before it harvest! So, I see this as the complete package -- the Word of God that brings the promise and the knowledge of the promise, the anointing/equipping of God to bring the promise to pass, and the protection of God to keep the harvest until it manifests in fullness and the time to bring forth has arrived.

The whole part about the cooking demonstrations and if you "liked what they cooked" you would receive it shrinkwrapped, etc...That speaks to me of the preaching of the Word. The scripture says, "How can they believe except they hear? How can they hear except someone preach..." (Romans 10:13-15, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!") The anointing of God is on the Word that is preached. If a person receives that Word, then they benefit from the anointing on the Word and the promise of the Word coming to pass in their lives. However, if they don't receive it, then they don't receive the benefit or the promise manifest. I'm not sure why God gave you this dream like this. It seems to be talking to you about the "complete package" of the Word of God. Please pray on what I've said...I'm sure there is much I have not "seen into".

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:10 am

I remember your 'complete outfits' dream!

When you said 'shrinkwrapped', I thought about 'storing' and 'preservation'. Do you think there's something that needs to 'be kept', 'sealed', or 'stored' until a later time in your life?

'Whole foods' reminded me of "wholeness"--no brokenness but peace. Also the 'whole word of God' and leaving nothing out.

I've always felt like what a person wears reflects his/her attitude and personality (it can also be how we want others to see us). Depending on what type of clothes you were purchasing, that can say alot about who you are personally.

I just wonder if you're preparing for something in some way?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

p.s. will you take a look at my Tye Tribbett dream and give me your thoughts. thanks

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:09 am

hi there, convertable open car, ready to receive revelation, the food is just what the person needs, like a dream made to order, the people in the store could be teaching people to interprete dreams, food and spiritual covering, please pray on what i said, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:22 am

Lola, I've been thinking about this dream, and feel the Lord has given me some further insight. I feel that the scene with you and friends in a convertible is revealing to you that you have entered into a new season of "openess" in an area of "freindship" -- possible more than one since there were multiple friends with you. New seasons require "new words" and "new equippings". You will have several to choose from, and several different ways you can go. You will have to make some decisions. I don't feel that there's any wrong decision, as they are all "whole foods" that are being offered, meaning the Word of God...but which one you choose, will determine which way you go! I've already stated what I feel about the shrink wrap, etc...

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Lola~ Have you felt like lately that you have been in a desolate place.....so to speak, something that has been flurting with you in your spirit....that would be called a woeing of the spirit, but have'nt come to a preliminary judicial examination? What i am getting at here is Disern, Discerner, Discernment all three have a different meaning but comes in part through the reading of God's word, but yet, are nicely packaged under the one word Discernment....Now, having said that, I will have to go deeper for you to get the full edification of the three. Discern "to distinguish, or seperate out so as to investigate by looking throughout objects or particulars,'' hence signifies " to examine, scrutinize, question, to hold a prelinimary judicial examination preceding the trial proper'' this one usually comes with dreams (to interpret) it is also the gathering of information to seperate and discriminate; but in a nonlegal uses of the word Luke 23:14 it is also said of varying conditions of the sky Matt. 16:3. Even Jermiah used this Gift in a vision that God presented to him.Jer.1:11~13.....as to what is the object and what preticulary sticks out. To get a "clear discrimination" sound familiar? is translated "discernings" spirits 1 Cor. 12:10, ....judging by evidence whether they are evil or of God....or what is of the Holy Spirit....or this scripture will work aswell Heb. 5:14. It is said of those who are capable of discriminating. Now, a descerner is one that is fit for or skilled in, judging which is found in Heb. 4:12 of the word of God "quick to descern the thoughts and intents of the heart" which is (lit., "critical of," etc.) What is being said here is this, that descernment protects one in the truth and it only comes through the reading of God's Word. It is the ability to have X-Ray vision to see beyond that into the spiritual realm than that in which just meets the eye. It is a gift that is only added to, over a period of time in part for those who seek, ask, and knock.....contend, decide, differ, etc. and fit for those who are capible in doing so....in rightly dividing the word. I hope that is of value to you and only adds to your discernment.

Salutations, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top