Jungle gym dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jungle gym dreams

Post by jjp708 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:34 am

Last night I had a dream that I was traveling through this high tech jungle gym (the kind like at Chucky Cheese or McDonald's). There were three sections of the jungle gym where one course ended and I had to take a picture before entering the next course. I remember finishing all the courses but forgetting to take a picture at the end of the first course one. Now in order to exit completely you had to give your pictures and recipt to the door person and she'd call you a cab. When she realized I didn't have my first picture she instructed me to just go take the pic and she'd call the cab anyway so that I wouldn't have to wait any longer. so I left and scrambled around looking for the camera person for a second, finally got the picture and went back to the front where a limo (instead of a cab) was waiting on me.

NOTE: My spirit is tugging at me greatly this morning because there is a message in this. I'm struggling however to really pull it out. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and blessings!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jungle gym dreams

Post by One Door on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:27 pm

Hello,
This is what I see in your dream.
The jungle gym represents the course (the Bible speaks of it as a race) God has set before you to complete which upon completion it will take you to your destiny (that which you are destine or intended for). "There were 3 sections........." The number 3 is a number of completeness, therefore, the 3 sections. For example: "All things that are specially complete are stamped with this number three. God's attributes are three: omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence. There are three great divisions completing time--past, present, and future." (NUMBER in Scripture by E.W. Bullinger) When you arrived at the exit point, you were not able to exit because in truth you had not completed the course that was set before you. You left something out that was required of you. There is something you need to do before you can complete the course God has set before you. It has not been revealed to me what it is you have not done that God has required of you. If you are not aware at this time (which the dream shows you are not) what it is, do not despair over it. Read Matthew 7:7 and do what it says. The dream clearly shows that you do seek (for what it is). "So I left and scrambled around looking (seeking).............." The dream clearly shows you do find: "..........finally got the picture.........." (That is why the camera and the taking of the pictures are used in the dream, just for the saying of "..........finally got the picture........") The dream clearly shows you do complete the course God set before you: "............went back to where a limo (instead of a cab) was waiting for me." Getting into the cab would have meant, "Paying a price (I'm not talking money here) for where it would be taking you." Going by limo represents, "being taken to your destiny."
Again, "the jungle gym represents the course God has set before you to complete which upon completion it will take you to your destiny."

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:16 am

WOW...WOW...WOW....this is so awesome and really in line to what I was getting in my spirit. You, however went beyond where I was getting stuck so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your spiritual insight.

The amazing thing about this dream as it relates to my life is that I've been feeling (for the last couple of years) like I am "repeating" certain parts of my life. I can cleary see how this dream relates to my life now that you've interpreted it on this level. I don't know what I'm missing but I won't despire (like you said), instead I have asked the Lord to show me what I'm missing.

I'll keep you posted

Thanks and welcome to the gang!

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp708 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:05 am

You know, I'm reading your interpretation again and Sunshine2 (a very gifted person here in the forum) had given me a Word some times ago that you really confirmed here....

[Going by limo represents, "being taken to your destiny."]

READ BELOW:

"I see that you are really dedicated to "going higher" in God. Diligent is a word I hear about you. You are diligent because you hunger and thirst after the things of God. Your diligence has enabled you to go higher and higher in Him. I feel the Lord saying that He honors your diligence and now He is going to send His Holy Spirit to breathe on your efforts and you're going to fly.
There is only so high that "we" can go with God in the supernatural. Without God's enablement we are limited. I feel like this is where you have been, but God is saying that there is an enablement coming from Him. Instead of propelling yourself to get where you want to be in God you are going to be swept away by the wind of the Spirit! God is going to breathe His breath of life on what you have done and is going to make it supernatural!! I see it as going from a time of sowing to a season of reaping! A time to enjoy all the fruit of your labor. I feel the Lord's pleasure at your obedient heart. Harvest time is coming :) Blessings on you as you enter this new season.......
"

I pasted here because I think it's pretty cool to see how God speaks through others. He is the greatest communicator.

I wish I could tag Sunshine2...

jjp708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:52 am

Thanks for reposting that!! That encourages me and praise God for your confirmation :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top