milk,bowls and cereal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

milk,bowls and cereal

Post by promisedchild on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:20 am

i dreamed last night that my mom, sister and myself were in my bedroom and mom came to visit me and my sister was here to pick her up to take her back home. while waiting for mom to get herself together my sister asked me if i had some milk. i went downstairs and i had just a little in the jug and got 3 spoons for the cereal. gave the milk to my mom and my sister pulled a box of cereal out of her purse. my mom had 2 bowls and she sat on my bed and was being careful as to not to spill the milk out of them. i took a little of the milk but not that much in my bowl but somehow it stretched to much milk in my moms bowls as well as mine. there was also a golden brown cover she had spread over my comforter in the bed to protect my comforter from getting milk on it. the name of the cereal box was cheerios.

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: milk,bowls and cereal

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:00 am

Hello Promisedchild! Do you need some encouragement? Have you been going through a rough season? There are 2 things that pop out to me in this dream (1) the milk (2) the Name Cheer --ios. The milk is a symbol for the Word of God in scripture: (1 Peter 2:2, "As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:") We are told to "desire the milk of the Word" so that we can grow-up spiritually. But, the Word of God is also the thing that gives us encouragement. Again and again we are instructed to "rejoice in the Lord always!" (Phillippians 4:4, "Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.") When King David was discouraged, he encouraged himself in the Lord! (1 Samuel 30:6, "And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God. ") Just a thought...could this dream be giving you instruction to rejoice in the Lord always and encourage yourself in the Lord? Please pray on what I've shared!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:07 am

praise god sandra! my mom has been so discouraged lately and has been going thru a rough season and i believe thats why she had 2 bowls of the cereal. please pray for her that god will deliver her from all of her troubles in life in her health and finances.

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top