Reoccurring Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccurring Dream

Post by josefina11238 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:45 pm

I have been having this dream for the past two years now, with different scenarios but basically the same concept. I am in a place and I leave but unable to return as if I am lost but it is easy for me to return to where I will like to go back to but I just cannot find my way back. In most of the dreams I get very frustrated. It feels like someone that is having early onset dementia and they drive to the supermarket but cannot find their way back.

Thank you.

Praise HIM

Sister Jo

josefina11238

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccurring Dream

Post by usemeLord on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 am

Sometimes when we are lost in our dreams, we are lost in God. Not saying always, I would pray on it. Do you read the word everyday, are you a doer of the word and not a hearer only.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nels18 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:34 am

Yes I am. Very dedicated. I am a seer prophet. I will pray about it. Thank you.

(this is josefina11238 signed in under daughters profile name nels18, by accident)

Last edited by nels18 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

nels18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:32 am

So, are you Nels, or Josephina? Or are you both?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nels18 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:54 pm

Im sorry HLS, lol, that is my mom who was signed under my profile name. She is not as computer savvy as me and probably did not realize she was signed under my name.
She has been telling me about this dream so I created an account for her last night.

nels18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Can you remember more specific details in the most recent dream? Such as how you get from one place to another and from where you came? I've had this type of dream before, and sorely love my Lord.

(Lost in Jesus) Lol -dee(NeWine)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 am

Are you always at the same place? Where are you? Does it vary?

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nels18 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:31 am

No, I am usually in different places. The last time I was in Panama where my parents were born and we were in a large apartment building and I could not find my way back to our apartment. I am usually walking.

nels18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:50 am

Hmm, well I'm going to be watching this one because I have had a couple of dreams like this myself. The last one actually came true. We moved to a new city. On our first outing away from the house, and 2nd, and 3rd, (lol) we kept getting lost and were not able to find our way back. My husband and I discussed this at length because it was starting to get embarrassing.

He suggested that- We know where we live, but "contextually" we don't know where we are. At the time we didn't have our bearings on the lay out of the city. We also, had come from a place where you could see mountains on the on the sky line, and that was always a point of reference, for us, as to where we were at in the city.

This new place was trees, trees, trees! We realized we had to learn a new way to navigate. For us, and this may fit for you, we felt that God wanted us to really tune our ear to His still small voice, for leading, more so than ever before. Even when we were doing something that we would be doing a gazillion times over while living there. Simply, driving back to the house!

Now, I have to admit that, for me, I was at peace knowing that we were where God wanted us to be. But, contextually, in the bigger scheme of things, I had no Idea why, and loosing my handle on it all, was easy to do from time to time. So, this may fit for you, or it may not. I wouldn't say that it's the answer to why your having these dreams, but this was our experience. -God bless

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top