hitmen and/or asassins are coming after me........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hitmen and/or asassins are coming after me........

Post by daamal on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:50 pm

and quite frequently. At least 3 -4 times in the last few weeks. Once i was being chased by an armed gunman and after what seemed like an eternity i finally stopped and confronted him and asked him if he was there to kill me and he just nodded his head up and down as to say yes and then i woke up. Then a couple of days ago i dreamt i was sitting at a type of bar, and i dont drink or visit bars, and i was being shot at by another hitman/asassin and then someone from behind the bar gave me a pistol and i fired back at the hitman and i hit him a couple of times and then all of a sudden i was ministering to him and thats when i awoke. i could really use some feed back on this and thank you for your time

daamal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hitmen and/or asassins are coming after me........

Post by usemeLord on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:06 am

hitmen are from the enemy (satan) they are trying to stop you , shoot you down. The only way to stop them is keeping the full armor of God on and speak the word of God.

Ephesians 6:10-18 Be strong with the Lord's mighty power. Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies and tricks of the Devil. For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against those mighty powers of darkness who rule this world, and against wicked spirits in the heavenly realms. Use every piece of God's armor to resist the enemy in the time of evil, so that after the battle you will still be standing firm. Stand your ground, putting on the sturdy belt of truth and the body armor of God's righteousness. For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News, so that you will be fully prepared. In every battle you will need faith as your shield to stop the fiery arrows aimed at you by Satan. Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Pray at all times and on every occasion in the power of the Holy Spirit. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all Christians everywhere.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 am

I definitely agree with that.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:40 am

You are in a spiritual battle. The bar could be a symbol for "communion or fellowship" as in a church or a church group. Is there something going on in your church? Perhaps there are even attacks coming through people. We have to remember that we don't wrestle with flesh and blood. It seems as though when you take up your weapons of warfare, which are not carnal, but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds...you loose a person from a demonic spirit that may be operating through him/her, and this opens the door of opportunity for you to minister to the person. Is there a particular situation going on right now? Just thoughts...please pray on what I've said.

Back to top Go down

thanks for your time

Post by daamal on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:22 am

Hello folks and big thanks for your responses. Forgive for taking so long to write back. I absolutely agree that satan is attacking me and he has for quite sometime now. And Sandra what you said / asked about what may be going on in/around our church is right on as well.There are several things in which i am involved in/with that may be the reason for the dreams.Including a new dreams and visions ministry that we recently started and also ministering to a friend of mine who's wife is having an affair that he believes may be some demonic activity involved there possibly through their actions or even a curse that may have been handed down onto her.I am and will continue to pray, thank you all very much for your time, blessing and peace to you from our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, amen.

daamal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top