nu clothes........revival..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nu clothes........revival..

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:33 pm

i am in a up market clothes shop wiv an american man ina suit wanting 2 dress me,,i remove my old clothes and he begins 2 bring out nu designer jeans,,i put them on,,a nu shirt ,,a tan leather jaket which has different colors dyed in2 it,,i put it on,,nice,,a tie,,and a gaberdene jaket,,nu shoes,,i look an feel great,,he gives me a bill 4 all of it,,$2600.00 i dont hav tha money,, i begin wonder how i wood pay this wen my end of month bills r coming up,,i cant pay them im thinking about removeing the clothes as i cant afford them.. drm2,,i am bak at my last church,in tha pasters house ,its sunday nite,,dwnstairs room.,.there r heaps of ppl there its packed up the stairs,,tha paster is suprised ,frantik,,trying 2 organise meeting,,i think about doin musik,,think of songs 2 sing,,i go upstairs 2 prepare ,,there r asian students there,,i realise i hav no musik gear,,ugh,,then this other guy who tha paster organised 4 doin musik turns up,,but hes pulled out of doin it,,i ask ppl who hasa guitar i can borrow alotta hands go up ,,someone lends me a blue 12 string ,,but the strings r way 2 old its horrid 2 play,,i ask 4 anutha guitar,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: nu clothes........revival..

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi Dreamy! Okay....when I see "clothes" in dreams many times they represent mantles of anointing. In the first dream you are completly being decked out with a whole new outfit! It's the newest, latest and best clothes and you look and feel great. I believe this is symbolic of a new anointing/calling that God has placed on you. Perhaps it ties into the second dream having to do with leading worship and music. I believe the American man is a symbol for prosperity, a symbol for God, who of course owns all things! I believe He is the One Who has decked you out in this "latest apparel". However, I believe that you have some concerns that what God has called you to do, you don't feel qualified to do, or don't feel that you can sustain it on your level of faith. The $2,600 bill to me is the cost of this calling. You see the cost involved, what it will take, and don't feel that you have adequate resources. Perhaps you feel like your faith isn't strong enough....maybe it's an issue of feeling qualified. Whatever the case, God has decked you out in the new clothes (or the anointing) and He fully intends to provide the ability to carry it out. Don't worry about it, Dreamy! When Got calls, He provides. The burden is on Him -- not on you! Zechariah 4:6, "Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts."

The second dream....again, you felt "called" to do something, but didn't have what you needed to get the job done. I believe it's time to start believing God that you are not only "called" but you are also "equipped". Please pray on what I've said....

Love in Jesus!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:09 pm

i got tha mantle thing 2,,a nu season 4 me 2,,,i just hav money concerns in tha natural im thinkin they r popping up in ma drms,, um sweety 4 ur insight,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:42 pm

ok roll up roll up..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Dreamster -

I agree that your 1st dream is about your new season and that your current concerns IRL may be manifesting in your dreams. But the devil is a liar - you are worthy of this calling, and you will move through this season. The dreams that you've been having are dreams of destiny, dreams of prominence. When God gave you these dreams, He knew you would have money problems. When He wrote your destiny before the beginning of time, He knew you would be in this season.

I think the second dream is encouraging in that you see an opportunity to serve and despite initial concerns you are supplied with what you need, a guitar. And though that one didn’t meet your needs, there were several others who would be able to provide you with one. God provides all that you need. I think the feelings that you had in both dreams are feelings that you may be struggling with IRL – feelings of inadequacy, qualifications, general doubt, etc.

This trial (as you know already) requires you to lean even harder into your scriptures and remember Matthew 6:25-34 - 25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? 28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? 31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.”

and

Philippians 4:19
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:53 pm

thats sound sweety,, worf waiting 4,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:48 am

lurdy sweety im afraid u were rite,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:35 am

I reread my post and sorry for leaving something so clipped...it was late! flower

It's during these times of testing that we just have to lean into Him more, trust Him that He's working all of this out for our good, and know that He is God, He is in control. It's also through these times that our faith is further tested and developed, our faith is pruned. Sometimes we have to be stripped of everything to remember whose we are and what we are really called to do and that God is everything.

Ecclesiates 7:14 -
14 In the day of prosperity be joyful,
But in the day of adversity consider:
Surely God has appointed the one as well as the other,
So that man can find out nothing that will come after him.

No matter what is going on in our lives, no matter how crazy/disturbing/depressing/hard, He is in control and He's walking through this trial with us and carrying us when necessary. We have to be like Paul who told the Philippians the following (Phil 4:11-19):

"11 Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: 12 I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

The Lord gave me the following reminder last week and I'm sharing it with you and anyone else who is need of this encouragement:

Isaiah 40:31 -
But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

Hang on D, the Lord hasn't forsaken you, your blessing is just around the corner!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:12 am

Dreamz
It seems like in both dreams you end up in awkward situations. In the first dream, it seems like you feel as though you don't deserve all of these nice things and then you start to worried if you're 'qualified' so to speak? I wonder if this dream is literal (that someone will do something for you but you dont have the means to accept it) or that its symbolic of the 'new thing' that God is doing in your life and you're not prepared in some way? Its like its overwhelming for you? As with the Isaiah scripture mentioned above I believe that you should just hold on and skake off "defeated mindsets" and negative thoughts. Change your thoughts from what others are thinking just as Caleb did so that you can get your inheritance (Numbers 14:24). Do not grow weary (grow tired) in doing well because if you hold on your reward will come (Galatians 6:9)

Please pray on what I've said
be blessed in all things
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:37 pm

sweetys im soo blessed,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:07 pm

Um, I thought the clothes were about equipping.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:12 pm

me 2,,old ones off,,nu on,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down