back to wales, or stay here at home?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

back to wales, or stay here at home?

Post by juewls davis 777 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:58 pm

I am in reality having to make a big decision about where the Lord wants me to live. I drempt that I was in a multi story car park and very lonley and lost. All I wanted to do was get home desperatly. I felt so alone and lost. I knew that if I could get to the shopping centre I would be able to find my way home.(home to me is south east london).I got into the lift and began to go upwards. The lift did not stop where I wanted it to stop, it continued to the top floor. When the doors opened of the lift, there was a great big sign that read WALES with an arrow pointing in the opposite direction that I had wanted/intended to go. I felt the fear of the Lord.
I then drempt soon after that I was at my mums house here in london, where I call home. Someone came to me and told me to put my boots on and leave quickly, that I was not safe here. There were army's of people outside my mums house all in different ranks. I was told that they were all in disguise and that they were all my enemys and that I must go!
I also drempt that my daughter was being attacked, she is only a baby. The man was angry with me about a situation that I was not a part of but one of my family members was a part of. I got help and we rescued my daughter. There was a women walking in the background watching and not helping me. She was the ex wife of the man attacking my baby. In real life I had actually seen her in the street and she walked past not saying anything, we used to be close friends. Please help me, I need at least three responses to clarify what I need to do, as this is a big decision. Thankyou.
Also a friend's daughter just had a dream about me laying on the floor crying, wearing a straw hat in a different country.(when I lived in Wales, I wore a straw hat all through the summer), I have never worn one at any other time. I looked up at her and said I had to get away, I had to get away. She is only 16 and she said to me your friends are around the corner, she took my hand and led me to my friends from my home church, I began to be happy and look beautiful, apparantly the boys were wolf wistiling at me. My friends daughter said she knew that my husband was at home looking after the children in the dream.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: back to wales, or stay here at home?

Post by martin from Africa on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:36 am

hi there, just a few thoughts, the first part of the dream speaks of receiving revelation and getting closer to God, do that before you do anything, when you are close to Him He will show you, the boots make me think of spiritual warefare, so there could be a time for that, and being preapred while you wait, please prayfully consider what i said, rest in Him He is faithful, be sure to surrender you own agenda completely, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Thankyou martin, God bless.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top