The man that i used to love

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The man that i used to love

Post by juewls davis 777 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:48 pm

I drempt last night about a man I used to love deeply. we were dating for a real short time, but the impact of it still remains. We did not fall into sin, although it could have easily happened, as feelings were very strong. I felt so insecure around him, yet so much love eminated from him. In the dream I am walking along the road with someone that I do not know, this man comes out of a betting shop and begins to talk with me. he asks us to go for a drink, we do. I am telling him all my stories and offloading my problems, I remember his clear blue eyes and smiling lips looking at me with such deep compasion. I felt complete with him there. I was so miserable when he was not there. He went to get the drinks, but he did not return. We waited and waited, I did not see him again. I am married now in real life.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The man that i used to love

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Hello Juewls! Do you still have feelings for this old love? It could be that God is revealing to you that you still have a heart connection to this man. Are there unresolved issues between you? It seems like there is from the dream, as you were waiting and waiting and he didn't return. If that's the case, I believe God wants to heal your heart and close this matter for you.

It's interesting that you are convinced that the man in the dream is the guy you once loved, and yet you did not know him in the dream. That could be God revealing to you that you never really knew him at all.

Also, was your relationship with him hopeless in the sense that you were ONLY happy when you were with him, and not happy at all when you weren't? That's not a good position to be in. Only God can complete us and fill us up the way that we need to be filled. Although you are now married, it may be that there is some resolution and healing that's needing to be done in your heart. These are just some thoughts...please pray on what I've shared.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Thankyou, it is true that I only knew him a short while and wouldn't have been able to really know him, although he was around for years after in the same church. Apparantly the relationship that he is in now, the girl asks my friend if there was someone in the church he was with, so seems she is picking up on something in him. I do feel a heart connection, strange because I dont feel that with my own husband, not good! Yes I feel it is still unresolved, but dont know what to do?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Listen Juewls, I think I can help you with this by sharing some of my own personal experiences. I'm going to send you a private message about it. But, right now I have to go make dinner. It may be tomorrow morning...but I promise to get back to you some helpful info. Okay!!!

Blessings!!

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Hi juewls
I will like to share my own experience on the subject matter which happened to me personally
I dated a girl sometime back and I am now married and happy as well but this girl who is also married kept saying my heart is always with her, I thought it was one of those jokes never took it serious, then strange things started happening in my marriage. Anytime I have a misunderstanding with my wife and I sleep i dream of her and kind of comes to console me and tell me she still loves me; strange you bet it happened, it continued for a while and i never took it serious then one day the same thing happen before i drew the conclusion that each time i get a little upset with my wife i dream of her so i got upset went on my knees and prayed to OUR FATHER about everything, my friend since then I stand to testify to the Glory of the LORD, that i have never had that dream again and my marriage life has gotten even more sweeter than what i thought or use to call sweet marriage.
Once you begin to enjoy this dreams they don't stop and I can tell you it will poco poco eat into your marriage before you will realize you are thinking of divorce. SO STOP IT NOW AND YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY IN CHARGE TO BRING A CLOSURE TO IT SO PLEASE DO IT NOW !!!
Finally I would like to encourage you to stop such occurrences asap, and start praying because the final straw will be to destroy your marriage which will never HAPPEN in the name of JESUS,amen.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:33 pm

Thanks guys.xx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 pm

Sponsored content