Is there something in this dream....can you see anything I'm missing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is there something in this dream....can you see anything I'm missing?

Post by SWS on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:05 am

I dream my sister in law and mother in law visit me( not typical, sil moved a state away) she has a cold, I scold her for coming over with a cold because I get sick easily. She sits on the floor with me to look at a magazine or something with me, she leans forward and kisses my fore head I instantly feel for her, I feel her husband has a secretary in his new job, that is a threat to the marraige I ask instead how he is liking his new job, she says everything is great. I feel differently. As I walk out of the room, she asks her 8 yr old daughter to call her dad at work so she can talk to him, she tells my niece, ask for "Dr. (so in so )" I think, why are they calling him something he isn't?
Evening comes, date night for me and the hubby. I'm waiting for him at the resaturant. A handsome man is standing next to me trying to get my attention, my eyes are fixed on the door waiting for my husband, smiling, I'm aware he's staring and wanting interaction. My husband comes througth the door, we are both younger, he and I are more beautiful than words(I used to do amateur modeling before I got in a bad accident). We are seated it is packed.... many people are here... someone is going to perform... we didn't know this place and he asks if we should leave and go on a picnic instead(this is not my husband!)all they are serving is alcohol... he sees a few women from work, I say go say hi to them, he goes over and has a few laughs...while he is gone a waitress comes over and hands me two shot glasses of soda. She says" I understand you want something regular to drink, i found some soda in the back for you guys" A man leans over from a nearby seat and says " they always put something in it, its never what it seems"
My husband comes back. A weird man is singing, the crowds are rushing with every step he takes, every move like the wind blowing grass. He steps over to the right, the whole crowd rushes to the right etc. We are lalmost laughing not understanding what the fuss is about?? We decide to leave... My husband asks me if I think there is a pastor in this town?
As we are leaving there are lines of people waiting to come in... someone yells " you are leaving? I can't believe you would leave to not watch so in so perform?" this went on and on many saying the same thing.
We walk past a pasture type area leads into a parking lot.... I notice a man is watching from the parking lot in a parked car. i watch him intently seeing if we need to "make a move' he doesn't move just watches.
We are approaching a car that would make my husband go left and me go right I see 4 women ahead loading a van with something, they are beautiful very cute.. I tell my husband " watch out for those women" he looks up and says "ok" and comes back to my side so we walk together passing them. They are loading some type of large scientifical weapon.
We proceed through town on foot, every deatail disctinct, bright daylight, every strip mall or small mall compacted. I take great notice in all the eateries, they are many asian ones, every ethnicity almost, but mostly different asian restaurants, small shops that seemed one way when I've shopped them before had something else going on as I passed this time....
it ends there... just a continuous journey, but very very detailed in the end.
Please any insight... if it's nothing it s nothing but if it's something you see besides a few things I believe I see I would appreciate it!

Last edited by SWS on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is there something in this dream....can you see anything I'm missing?

Post by juewls davis 777 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:47 am

Hi there, wow there is a lot of activity in this dream. It is a little hard to discern , but what comes to me, is that the compassion you are receiving from your sister/mother in law, not sure which one as you didn't specify is because they feel for you and know something they dont want to tell you. The other way around. They have gone out of there way to visit you and risked giving you a cold/sickness because it is important.
The date with your husband is in the past as you said and you would naturally get attention from other men if you are beautiful but you are faithful. You are innocent in all of this, your husband wants to leave. He does not want to see someone in the place. The place is rocking, wordly, lively e.t.c probably drugs involved, a dive basically.They are jesting with you in the club and your husband knows you need to get out to a more christian, peacefull enviroment. The women are just more wordly temptation, loading dangrous things. this all represents the temptations and dangers involved in affairs. The enticement involved e.t.c. Then you walk on to the path of light together. there is a lot of darkness and seediness in the middle part of the dream, but you both end up in the light together. Did your husband ever have an affair? Sorry to say it. or perhaps he is just in a strong battle, with women coming on to him? Your relatives in the beggining feel guilty and want to help you but dont know how to. Does any of that make any sence to you. Sorry that is all I could get. God bless.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Thanks for your time...actually, none of this really applies this time around...

Last edited by SWS on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:36 pm

SWS~ The over-all view of your dream is quite simple....though it looks intemdateing and sounds complicated it's really not....rest assure, one of God,s favorite tactics to hide truth is to place it in plain sight, but disguise is as something other than what it is. Let's look at Eph.4:14, That we henceforth be no more children tossed to and fro, (like blades of grass) and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight (trickery) of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait (waiting interaction) to deceive. It is obvious that the enemy is most certainly trying to lurer your eyes to the cares of this world by looking to the left and then to the right, but your not-not-a-having-it because your taking a second look. Two results occur when Christians reach spiritual maturity. (1) Negatively, they will no longer be children, that is, immature belivers easily deceived by every wind of {false} doctrine; and (2) postitively, they will grow up into him, that is, fully grown in all aspects of Christian living----doctrine, conduct, service, and so on. But speaking the truth in love, may grow up may be read ''by lovingly teaching the truth, we will grow up.'' Christian maturity is attained, in part, by through instruction in sound doctrine given in a loving manner. It sure sounds like to me that you are comming along real nicely in this continuous journey with the detailed instructions in the end....because you are preceeding forward with caution pertaining to the truth. I hope this is of value to you and will therefore help you on your way.

Salutations, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:53 pm

Thank you Halo~
you make it sound so easy LoL! Good thing you guys are around to make it simple for me!! Praise God for the insight ... He is so good knowing the encouragement and "at a girl" I needed!! This lines up so disctinctly and I am overjoyed with my current "status" in this journey.... growing sometimes can hurt yet my eyes are fixed on the prize ! Thank you for the scripture as well! Praise God~ Thank you for your time!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:00 pm

You are welcome, and yes, you are right growing sometimes does hurt, but however is very much needed. I believe you are going to do well, you are already off to a good start...after all growing is a positive thing, Amen.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top