DREAMT THAT I WAS WORKING AT THE BANK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAMT THAT I WAS WORKING AT THE BANK

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:47 am

IRL, I WAS WORKING FOR A BANK FOR ABOUT THREE YEARS.

In my dream, I was standing at my desk and a fellow worker asked me how things were going. I was like, it is well, but I could use some more money. I only make about 900.00 every pay period. When I worked in small business, I was making about 1500.00. I feel the difference. I would love to go back. The lady asked me, why don't you? I had my hair done in a curly down look. I had on a stylish pearl-buttoned shirt that buttoned up the neck for a nice school Marm look. I had on a long skirt and boots. Anyway, I said that as soon as there was another good opening, I was going back to the small business unit. Then the dream shifted to someone in the bank who was also working there. They had a gun, and was trying to subtily rob the bank. I was in a sheriff's deputy uniform, complete with the gun, the heavy winter coat and hat, and the uniform, and the stars on my shoulder and a badge on my torso. I took the gun from her. Then a man tried to take my gun, but it was an old glock, and it did not have any bullets. I had one gun in my holster, but I also had a .357 in another holster. I was with several other officers, my sisters and brothers, and we were working together to keep the peace. I went outside, and there was my horse. Really weird. It was cold too. I felt cold in the dream, like when you go outside when it is frozen. My nose was cold. Real strange. I spent the rest of the dream disarming bad guys without firing a shot, or actually having to aim the gun.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAMT THAT I WAS WORKING AT THE BANK

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 am

The Lord is confirming you.what He has been telling you all along.
He has not forsaken you,He will restore you all the years that the Locust ate.
the fight is on ..Do your part because all this will come to pass
Remember Ruth She dare to go where she never has been before in order to get what the Lord's had in store for her.
The kingdom of heaven suffers violence..
Trust the Lord.

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:49 am

Oh, thank you for the interpretation, MBStudent! I just got into the book of Ruth, last night before I went to bed, and also read the end of Samson - the reason I was reading about Samson is because of my hair, my covering, because of the angels. I cut it, and I don't want to say this, but I will, a lot of things have happened since then. I mean, my hair was down my back. I broke my vow, and suffered for it. Hear that everyone,\? Pay your vows.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:06 am

Your blessings NOR the reason why things are happening in your life has anything to do with you cutting your hair. Rise up and war because the devil is BUSY. Don't let the devil trick you into believing that it's about your hair. He has distracted you to believe that so you won't catch him stealing from you.

We are the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD and we are blessed because of what Jesus did on the cross. He took all of those things to the cross and was crushed because of it so now you don't have to be crushed.

All of those old traditions and rituals have been nailed to the cross. You are blessed not because you keep your hair long, you are blessed because Jesus paid the price for you. Don't walk in condemnation over something that is no longer in effect.

Love ya!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:10 am

Thank you, Cholette. Get me together. I do believe that, and I do need the correction. I repented of breaking my promise, and that has nothing to do with what is going on now. Absolutely! Amen.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 am

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:23 am

Yah, amen. We need an acrobatic smiley. I want to be able to flip across the page and have hallelujah bubbles coming down.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:45 am

Hallellujah bubbles...

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:37 am

an ppl say im ,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:14 am

Preach it sister Cholette, Preach it!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top