Me, My roommate, and Tye Tribbett

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me, My roommate, and Tye Tribbett

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:04 am

This dream is sort of long but would like some feedback, I think its significant:
Had a dream that I was inside this kitchen (similar to one like my dormroom but this all white), with my roommate, my sister that's directly under me and my roommates boyfriend. I remember the boyfriend having on white too (I think he usually weaers this)9. Anyway, I remember pouring myself and my sister some SUNNY D (an orrange drink) and my roommate wanting some too (she looked at me with an annoyed look becaue I hadn't rinsed out her cup). I went over to the sink and began washing out her cup, then I poured SUNNY D in it and we all seemed content becaiuse I remember everyone smiling. I also kept talking to my roommate's boyfriend and I was shocked that she wasn't offended as most women are.

In the next scene I remember staritng up the shower (again, whole scenery white) and this time Tye Tribbett and my roommate were in the room with me. Tye Tribbett got in first under the showerhead to wash up and I was directly behind him and my roommate directly behind me (the three of us in a row). I remember seeing Tye's dreads being extra long and flowing (IRL, his dreads are shoulder-lenght and he was working up a good lather--I think I was singing along with him one of his hit songs "taste N See" (which basically talks about 'tasting and seeing' that the Lord is good, etc; it has a really catchy beat). Tye became perturbed when someone came into the bathroom trying to question his righteousness etc. And he said something to the effect, "just because I work with many baptists doesnt mean I'm not authentic...I work with everybody." Moments later, he turned off the shower, got out and eventually went into this room and closed the door. My roommate had gotten out too ( I don't think she washed up) but she turned to me smiling and saying, "thanks Syesha". I was supposed to be her sister though IRL, she only has brothers My roommate went past the door that Tye Tribbett was in and saw him--he was laying his head on his desk and apparently he had on a suit too and stacks of papers were everywhere. The look seemed as if he was either distraught or tired--couldnt differentiate between the two!
HELP!!!!

p.s. my roommate is pretty nice and sociable. We talk every now and then but she's gone most of the time with her boyfriend. I don't know why I had these dreams of her back to back.

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Me, My roommate, and Tye Tribbett

Post by usemeLord on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 am

Have you looked up your roommates name to see if it's meaning can shed any light on the dream.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:00 am

My roommates name starts with a B so I don't know where Syesha came from. The only Syesha that I'm familiar with is the one from 'American Idol'. I am intrigued about what the Tye Tribbett part meant! And by the way, after this dream, I saw my roommate twice during the day--which is unusual!lol

Thanks for your help
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi Desiree
I believe we discuss this previously about you dreaming of celebrities. I think I responded that I believe that you could be an Intercessor for them.
Well speaking of Tye Tribbett, in some christian circles there are alledged rumors of infidelity on his part. Allegedely with his best friend (tenor member Bonez) girlfriend pregnant. Tye's wife left and supposedly filing for divorce and band splitting. He went back home to his momma.

Dream could be a call for prayer
Vivian
Hope it helps

Last edited by Renewed on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Hi Desi -

I'm in agreement with Renewed. I didn't know about his IRL alleged situation but what I got from your dream would be consistent with that - that he was going through a cleansing process/washing himself of , there was something he was dealing with that seemed to be draining him, a burden...he also seemed to be on the defensive so your dream may be showing what he's feeling or will be feeling as this progresses....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top