externship and olives

View previous topic View next topic Go down

externship and olives

Post by promisedchild on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:52 am

i had this dream last night. I was suppose to be standing in this line with a uniform on and my co workers were jeering at me because i had on a uniform skirt and the others had on pants. i walked up to this window and they wanted to send me to africa for the externship and so it was taking so long to come up on the computer so i told them i will take a local spot in my home town. so i went there and it became a natural food spot where i had to work a second shift and i told them it had to be first shift due to me already working second shift at my job. the supervisor came in and sat me down as to like having an interview type setting and i had bread in my lap on a plate and i didnt eat it until she was finished talking to me. i then went over to wash my hands and ended up drying them on her purse strap. i then sat down while she was talking to someone and began eating olives out of a jar. i remember thinking to myself not to eat too much due to the sodium content. the externship was like a green house but in the dream it was a natural food store.

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: externship and olives

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:16 am

Your work in the season you are in is coming to and end
you have been loyal and faithful..surely you will be rewarded with the fruits of your spiritual work.
The olive signifies the Good of Charity
all these elements are celestial bread and olives
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.
Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:52 am

I agree with mbstudent, what stands out to me is at the end you dont want to much sodium (salt)

[url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'le', 'Leviticus', '2', '13', 'NIV')]Leviticus 2:13 NIV[/url]

Season all your grain offerings with salt. Do not leave the salt of the covenant of your God out of your grain offerings; add salt to all your offerings.

• [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'mr', 'Mark', '9', '50', 'NIV')]Mark 9:50 NIV[/url]

"Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with each other."

• [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'col', 'Colossians', '4', '6', 'NIV')]Colossians 4:6 NIV[/url]

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:12 am

thank you i really have been praising god despite all of my circumstances god bless you

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:52 am

Amen, promisedchild, and we praise Him with you for His goodness to you, and for bringing you into a large place.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top