Money Multiplication

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Money Multiplication

Post by nels18 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:53 pm

I received this dream June 11, 2007.

Dream:

I was in some place not sure where but I was standing on a line. I was standing there waiting with one dollar in my hand. When I looked into my hand the one dollar was suddenly a 1000 dollar bill. I was so amazed the dream. Then I looked again and the bill was suddenly a 5,125 dollar bill, the again I looked and I had not only the 5,125 bill but another 1000 dollar bill in addition. The money just kept multiplying.

end.

Now I know this dream may seem self explanatory but it has yet to come to pass and I am not sure whether I should take the dream in a literal sense, as in a miracle or something else.

thanks everyone again for insight!

nelda

nels18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Money Multiplication

Post by nels18 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:02 pm

anyone! :)

nels18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:49 pm

ive hearda ppl having coins in ther wallet,,then they hav put in offering,,they open ther wallets later an find cash,, um i wood expecta harvest .. D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:16 am

I see increase here. The increase can be in things of the spirit as well as financial. Just something to ponder. I pray this is of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:54 am

Yes, I agree with you guys. This puts me in mind of Jesus, with the miracles of the fish and the loaves, and of how, through the miracle he was teaching the disciples that the Lord is able to take little and make much, that Jesus has control over the natural. That by Him, for Him and through Him were all things made, so He is in control over it all. That seeing Him work miracles and wonders in our lives should strengthen our faith in the fact that He can do all things. If He says, feed the people, He will give you what you need to feed the people, multiplying what you already have in your hand. If He says get into the boat and go to the other side, He is going to make sure that you make it to the other side. He did all that so that they would believe and know on more than head knowledge that He was the Christ. To know that His word is true and will not fail. Nothing can stop you. Are you a watchman? You stated that you were standing on a line. Was it a measuring line?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:40 am

I agree with all of the above, particularly HLB...I thought of the same scripture...yes, I would expect a miracle...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nels18 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:51 pm

Wow... this all sounds awesome. Matter of fact when I first recieved the dream that was the first scripture the H.S. led me to, the fish and the loaves. He also spoke to me about exactly what you write HLS. If he calls you do something then He will provide for it.
I have just become kind of discouraged b/c I go tthat dream in 2007 and financially things have not changed at least in the natural. So I began to wonder if it meant something else.
But God has now been bringing this dream back to me.

HLS..
It seemed like I was some kind of line like a bank line. Some people were in front and behind.

nels18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:20 pm

Well, the Lord owns it all, key and lock. He will give it when it is time. Timing is everything. Just have faith and don't faint.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nels18 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:10 am

thanx HLS.. :) I will keep up my faith and let u know as soon as brings the miracle!

nels18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top