BABIES AND FISH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BABIES AND FISH

Post by nels18 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:49 pm

I got this dream December 8, 2007 but I still have not gotten the full understanding...

here it goes:

I went into a room and there were two baby girls there lying down. They looked like they were only a couple months. Both girls were in a mess but one of the girls in particular was really dirty with vomit all over her. I could not stand to leave them like that so I just started to clean both of them up not think about any kind of compensation. Then who I just knew in the dream was thier father walked in the room while I was cleaning the babies and said " I will pay 153 X 3 to take care of them.

end.

Now at the time I was 21 and I am now 23 with no children or husband so I know it is not literal in that sense. At the time I was the leader at my christian fellowship group in college. I graduated in Dec 2008 but today as I was praying God brought the dream back to me when He led me to read John 21 where peter caught 153 fish.

thank u everyone for ur insight

nelda

nels18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BABIES AND FISH

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:13 pm

153 X 3, it reminds me of how peter denied Jesus three times, and fell. Thereby, Satan really did sift him (him being seed from the plant of christ). Peter went back to what was familiar to him, his old life. He thought that he could no longer be used for the Lord, since he denied the Lord, and then misused his name (he cursed, said he did not know the man). Jesus had him let down his nets, as he had done previously. Previously, Peter said, "Lord, depart from me, I am a sinful man." because of his unbelief that the Lord was able to do and know all things (but failure). This time, when Peter put down the nets and drew up all those fish, there was a restoration that was about to take place. God was still working miracles to get his attention and focus on Christ, and what he was really called to do - go back and be a fisher of men. Then Jesus asks him if he loved him, because if you loved me, you will feed my lambs (the smallest and most vulnerable, the ones you don't mind taking care of), take care of my sheep (the ones you may not want to deal with, because they go astray and need more guidance), feed my sheep (the ones who come with nothing, but have a need that I have equipped you to fulfill). I thought it interesting to note that after Jesus had risen, he appeared many times, in obviously different faces not recognizable as the Christ, but because He walked as He always has, working miracles, being faithful and communing with Father, that spirit that is Christ makes Him recognizable. Because of the things that He does and says that are uniquely Jesus. Is God calling you to do these things as well, Nelda?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nels18 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:07 pm

WOW! Mary anne I think ur on to something. I believe God IS def. begining to call me into ministry.

I still just dont understand 153X3???

nels18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:01 pm

153 is the number of fish that Peter caught in his net after Jesus appeared to them post-resurrection. Remember, they were on the beach? This was the point where Jesus is restoring Peter. Every saint experiences restoration on a regular basis, but this restoration is one we can be acquainted with when we feel that we have failed God, or betrayed the Lord. This was the restoration that Peter needed. The number 3, is the three denials, which caused Peter's need for restoration, versus the three affirmations, which was Jesus' consigning him to headship of the church and back to his apostleship role. Refocusing Peter on what he really was - a fisher of men. I probably did talk myself back out of my explanation, but hey, I tried to clarify! LOL.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top