MOM WAS DRIVING A BIG SUV, AND SOMEONE WANTED TO HOLD ONTO ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MOM WAS DRIVING A BIG SUV, AND SOMEONE WANTED TO HOLD ONTO ME

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:03 pm

I just woke up. I went into a very deep sleep. This is the second dream this week that I have had that the scene plays itself out twice. I will try to bring clarity to the dream as I post.

I dreamt that my mother was driving this huge SUV. It was dark gray with tinted windows, and sort of reminds me of a Hummer3, but not one. It was very lifted off of the ground by its girth and large tractioned tires. She drove right up to my friends' house to pick me and my nephew up. I told him to get in, and then I opened the back door to the vehicle by unlatching this handle that was about as long as my forearm. It was like a security latch. It couldn't be used unless it was disengaged by magnetic lock. The front of my mom's vehicle had a wench on the front of it. I have never seen that before IRL. This was a vehicle that mom could literally turn on its front wheels without needed a lot of space for the vehicle. A very compressed circular turn. I was getting something from my friends and they were unwilling to let me go, even to the point of trying to take my wallet so that I would stay. I took it away, and got in the vehicle. One girl was trying to hold onto me and hug me, but I felt everything they were trying to do was for an alterior motive. That one girl was trying to entice me, but I was freaked out. She was very pretty, and I thought she had a man. She tried to kiss me, and make body contact. She grabbed me hard, and I pushed her away so that she fell. I was very surprised. I yelled, "get off me!" IRL, I probably would have done that. Then I went back through this whole scenario. IRL, I have never had a girl try to pursue me so much. I have had them express interest, but ewww! Not my thang. Not my thang. When I woke up, I felt sick and sickened, like drained.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MOM WAS DRIVING A BIG SUV, AND SOMEONE WANTED TO HOLD ONTO ME

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:23 pm

hmmm ,,,it sure feels like mommajesus is seperating u frm some frends of urs,,wen u r moving on in god there can be those who wanna hold u bak,,u make them feel insecure by leaving,,trying 2 hold on2 ur wallet isa direct sign of them trying 2 stop u reaching ur purpose,,knowing ur identity,,takeing favour frm u,,thats why ur moving on sweety,, um dont worry about tha hot chik,,doin nasty,,its just tha devil getting desperate cos he knows he in 4 a beat dwn wen u reach ur destination,, apostleD,,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:38 pm

LOL, amen, amen. this is why we need to seek a multitude of counsel, because I couldn't see to understand this dream. Really, this does reflect many things that have occurred this past year. I know that God is taking care of me. I desire to do the work of a missionary, of an evangelist. The devil keeps trying to trap me, but I feel doors opening up. I just have to be patient and prayerful.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:44 pm

wen the spirit of truth comes he will guide in all things,,u will hear a voice behind u saying,,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:06 pm

Isaiah 30:21 ...whether you go to the left or to the right, listen to the voice behind you saying this is the way that you should go, walk in it. Amen, dreamy.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top