MY BABY'S BEEN SHOT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY BABY'S BEEN SHOT!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:39 am

I was in charge of taking care of "bird" (the nickname of this little boy I know IRL who lives right down the street from my parents). I was SO taken with this little one and everyone could see how we connected. (IRL, I kiss all over his face because even though he's bad, he is so cute and obedient to me! ) I felt like the boy's mother-kissing all over him and spreading the love! I just didn't want anyone to hurt him. Someone shot him and my instincts kicked in and I revived him by doing CPR. I killed the woman who tried to harm him. I thought: I could do this mom thing! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY BABY'S BEEN SHOT!

Post by Christa on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:50 am

Do you think maybe you're meant to be this boy's spiritual mother?

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:13 am

Desiree,
Do not feel discorouge when others try to attack your new ideas or projects..
Remember what happened to Joseph not everybody will have the same vision like you.
A warning here be careful on whom you confide your dreams,ideas projects and aspirations in life.
cherish them in your heart until they come to pass. Be prudent and wise.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:57 am

Just thoughts...

If the dream is symbolic then I would agree with mb...there's something being birthed through you that you love and that's unconventional and tests the limits and some will discourage you from pursuing it...

But you often dream a mix of prophetic literal and symbolic so my other thought is that you'll see a child (maybe this same boy) get reprimanded by a grown woman...you're really troubled by it because you can see the child's feelings are hurt (maybe she overeacts to a situation and/or says something that's very hurtful) so you console him and then you get on her case as a result....

May the Lord give you the full understanding...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:03 pm

recently I had a dream where my neighbor asked me to babysit her little baby with lots of black hair, I went to look at this baby and it was just so cute I picked it up and cuddled it saying of course I'll babysit you, your so adorable.

In real life she has two older kids but can not physically have any more babies. It turns out we had both been praying for the same family in the neighborhood and they had a little girl in kindegarten, all of a sudden this little girl is at our neighbors house all the time and then befriends my kindegartener and she is at our house alot too. i looked at her one day and thought she is so cute and adorable and the dream popped into my mind. This was the baby in the dream.

Your dream reminds me of this, may God give you understanding of this dream

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:48 pm

Thank you all for the precious responses--they are appreciated

Lurdys and MBstudent, I think you both are on the right track. In the past, I have gotten some negative feedback about particular aspirations of mine and prophecies but I've learned in the process who to divulge to. I feel like some prophecies are about to take place in the days to come and I want to be ready! Also, I've recently joined my school's newspaper and I'm one of the editors (for the entertainment section) and I feel kinda apprehensive about bringing my ideas to the forefront even though my chief said I'm a great asset and the ideas are great! Pray that I will stop feeling insecure about things and not take things so personal! Lurdys I agree with you too about this dream being literal as well. This little boy IRL, seemed scared around me, he wanted to confide in me but couldn't I guess, but I noticed that his guardians are really strict and mean. Sometimes I wish that I could adopt him (he's only 4) but I know saying things and doing that is not my place. I don't see him anymore IRL but maybe I will? Please pray for this little boy's protection and his family.

...I just thought of something: the "bird", especially a baby one, needs nourishment from the mother until its strong and mature enough to fly free on its own, this would make sense concerning my personal dreams (which have an appointed time to manifest). Maybe too, there's someone I need to 'take under my wings' and bring back to life from injury? This could even relate to my family since he lives right down the street from them.

We'll see. I pray God brings revelation as He always does!

Love you all very much
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top