A friends dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A friends dream

Post by mwheeler3 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:48 am

This is a dream my friend Craig had...not sure what it means but he has had a couple really powerful ones that have made him think. I believe God is trying to get to him but this one really bothered him...thought I would get some opinions. He does not have any type of relationship with God at all........

In the dream Craig and his girlfriend Angel go to this huge mansion for a party. While there Angel keeps pointing out all of the nice expensive things that she would like to have and how cool and amazing they are. During this party they are both drinking alcohol heavily. A man comes up to Craig and asks if he can dance with Angel, Craig said it was ok. While Angel is dancing with him Craig notices that the guy is dancing a little too sexual, he feels a bit uneasy. Craig stops watching to go grab a drink or use the restroom and when he returns Angel and the guy are gone. Craig goes to look for them. When he finds them and they are sitting in a "giant" chair and kissing. Craig gets upset and looks at Angel and says they are done. She jumps off the giant chair crying and said she didn't mean it and she was only looking for true love. Craig looks at the guy and says "You can have her, I'm done." Angel comes back and says "No stupid, I found true love with you" she goes on how she was seduced by the other mans dancing and makes the comment that the other guy wasn’t even a good kisser. After this happens Craig and Angel leave the party…once outside the mansion Craig looks down and sees a shiny metal rod/bar. He said it was a regular rod but it looked really fancy and shiney and really couldn't put it into words but the rod really stood out. He picks up the rod looks up and the man Angel was kissing runs out of the mansion and shoots him. Craig wakes up. Craig goes back to sleep and in his dream he picks up the rod again. This time he is not outside the mansion but outside some place familiar but not sure where it was. This time he is not sure if Angel is there but there is a small 8-9 year old child, whom he does not recognize, a boy with blonde hair by his side. Suddenly the man comes running at him, shoots him again, and he wakes up. Craig goes back to sleep, he and the child are outside "somewhere" again, Craig picks up the rod sees the man coming, starts to make a move, the man fires the gun, the bullet hits and kills the child, Craig wakes up. Craig falls asleep a fouth time…he and Angel are walking to the grocery store…Craig sees the rod, sees the child, picks up the rod, the man with the gun comes running again…the child looks at him and says "We've been here before" and then Craig woke up.

Thoughts?

I think he has trust issues with the girlfriend. The party represents his lifestyle. The gunman is a threat...most likely related to the lifestyle or possibly a health issue. The child being shot may show that his actions now will impact his children...maybe a generational issue.

mwheeler3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A friends dream

Post by GoldenEagle on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:19 pm

The child is his younger self before whatever trauma came that changed him, methinks.

I think the party is the atmosphetre he lives in, and Sngel is interestign because at first she wants material things and staus and then she says she is looking for true love.

Guns are the modern day equivalent iof arrows, and arrows in the Bible represent vicious words/wrong intent of others.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top