Deliverance Dream.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deliverance Dream.....

Post by iminhiswill~ on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:50 am

Hello~

Last night I dreamt that I was in a deliverance serivce at my church and I along with several leaders in my church were all standing around my Pastor at the altar. I remember seeing a lady that came out of a coffin with what appeared to have been a white burial dress with really long black hair come towards the altar. Initially she came my way and I could feel deep within a spirit of fear in me because I hadn't never seen that kinda of demonic force before. I jerked my hands away from her and my Pastor shouted,"leaders" you can not walk in fear with me! He then told his wife to read some scriptures and she did at the piano in the church and then the spirit in the lady walked towards my Pastor and he laid his hand on her and the spirit leaped out of the woman. I'm ususally not afraid of most operating spirits. praying

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Deliverance Dream.....

Post by unaday* on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 am

It may be possible that this dream is literal in the sense that you and your church may experience a demonic manifestation from someone during a service...it may be prewarning you that you have authority and not the spirit of fear

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:35 am

thank you for the quick response! thumbs

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:00 pm

While doing deliverance ministry I am very careful about placing my hands or laying hands on anyone. I anoint first then lay hands. I agree with unaday though. It can be a prewarning that you have authority over that spirit of fear.

God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top