ANOTHER L-SHAPED DWELLING IN MY DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANOTHER L-SHAPED DWELLING IN MY DREAM

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:09 am

I had this dream of living in this L-shaped trailer home. I drove up to it in a white vintage camaro, which was in emmaculate condition. It had a fiery looking emblem on the hood. Yellowish. I parked under a pine tree. It was night time, and I had just got off work. I had on some beige cowboy boots. I walked up the steps to the front door, and found that it was not locked. I was not apprehensive. I was feeling secure. When I got inside, I found that the windows and other doors were not locked. There were two more outer doors. In my mind, I was like my nephews left all this unlocked. When I got to the L-shape crook in the trailer, I knew it was my bedroom and I was around the corner. I could not see around it. Two people came from my room. A black man and a white lady. They had been in my bed. I asked them if they had sex in my bed. They were looking sheepish. I asked them if they left residue, and they said yes. I said, well, you have to clean that up. Not all rough and upset, but more like, I was calm and commanding, and unafraid of them, even though they were strangers and I had never seen them before. I was thinking, now they know they are going to jail. But before they go, they are correcting this situation. Then I woke up.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bad title. but accurate. added one detail to the car.)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ANOTHER L-SHAPED DWELLING IN MY DREAM

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:25 am

you are learning how the enemy operates.
you have been set a part for the Lord.
A Holy nation,A lineage of God for service and priesthood.
What the Lord has bless No one can cursed.
Your restoration ,justice and recompense is not that far.

May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Last edited by mbstudent on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:50 am

Amen, I agree and receive that, MBstudent. May the Lord continue to bless and keep you, my brother.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top