I was shopping in a market in England, my husband was in Germany.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was shopping in a market in England, my husband was in Germany.

Post by Christa on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:04 am

- My husband decided to go on vacation without me to Germany. He had found a little hotel to stay at. We were supposed to go together, but we couldn't really afford to go, so I cancelled my plane ticket. He said that he wanted to go anyway and he did. Somehow, I popped into his room as he was in Germany and I asked him how he got there without a passport, he said nonchalantly, "You have to miss your flight first." Then I popped back into my room and I felt really sad that he just left without me.

- In my next dream, I was in England on vacation by myself. I was shopping in a little market where they had really cute packaged junk food wrapped really pretty. Lots of caramel corn. I passed up the junk food and I started checking out their produce. I saw huge black rasberry (that were blue in color) that were so big (like the size of an apple) that they looked mechanically engineered, but they were natural. I wanted a sample and they gave me one little bead from a black rasberry. It was very juicy and sweet. They pulled up this tarp and said, "It's ok that you get the black ones because she likes the red ones anyways." I think "she" was a lady preparing and stocking the fruit on the shelves. Then the produce people started fighting over me saying, "She doesn't have to stay in this section the entire time, she can go check out our produce too!" Then I went outside to check out the corn fields and big birds kept flying over me and bombing me with poop. I remember thinking that I had unlimited money, that it was just time I didn't have to buy new clothes and food all in one day. I had gone to England with nothing, no luggage, or food. It was almost that I went on a whim, but I had so much money that I didn't care.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was shopping in a market in England, my husband was in Germany.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:05 am

Christa,
You will enjoy the benefits and Fruits of the hardwork your husband
has acrued during these season .
That is why you might seems sad because you don't feel part of it.
But at the end you will understand what is written.
All the steps of the righteous are beign ordered by the Lord.
And also the deep understanding in how the enemy tried to steal this blessing from you.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Thank you, that put some things in perspective. However, I don't think my husband has bore much fruit really. He doesn't really work very hard either.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top