THE NUMBER TO ZIG ZIGLER???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE NUMBER TO ZIG ZIGLER???

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:56 am

I am trying to get this dream out before I forget it. I dream every night, all night long. I have never dreamed of this person, and I don't really know the significance of it, but I will google him later. I dreamed that I was working for this company and every thing from the decor of the offices to the main lobby was very luxurious. The wallpaper was sumptious, the colors were velvety red, green, gold, silver, just beautiful like Christmas. The floor tile was the same colors, mixed with beige and tan. The circular desk was deep mahogany, and trimmed with cushiony black leather on the inside where people sit. The phone was white with a gold round dialer. The pens were gold. I was dressed in a white skirt, white sweater vest, and a beautiful white top. I had a notepad and pen in the crook of my elbow. There were different people doing different things, but I hardly noticed them. I was trying to finish my work.
Then this man stepped in front of me and handed me the phone from the desk. He told me the number he wanted me to call. It had seven digits, and was like 715-3330, or 712-3330. Something like that. He said it was the number for Zig Zigler and that he was expecting my call. He said it kind of fast. I should have written it down, but I forgot it as soon as I began to dial, because of who it was I was calling. I turned to him to ask him to repeat the number, but he was gone. I was thinking about how I could get the number, when Zig Zigler got ready to arrive and meet me. He was in the upper level of the building. It was in my mind that he was up there, even though I couldn't see him. I just "knew" it.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE NUMBER TO ZIG ZIGLER???

Post by Christa on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:19 am

Zig Ziggler......I think he was a Christian author, speaker. I think he may have been on the radio in the 1980's. My dad used to listen to him. I don't think he's still alive.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:33 am

Wow!!!Ok?! What am I supposed to think about that? I had an impression of a man in a white suit with a shock of hair that was gray, with a ring on his finger that had a gem, and he had a carved cane in his left hand. He had a flower in his lapel and a kerchief in his breast pocket, and he had on an light amber colored shirt, at any rate, a funny-colored yellow, and a tie. This is the image that I had of him up there. I am truly puzzled, now! I have to research him more. I forgot to mention, he had glasses on. So I edited.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the glasses.)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:45 am

I just read this, so this may help you understand your dream better. Zig Ziglar seems like a character, so wearing kind of funny clothes would seem characterstic of his personality. Anyhow, his son posted this on his dad's website 2 weeks ago:

Embrace The Struggle

Posted September 2, 2009 by Tom Ziglar
Categories:
Faith, Health, communication, family, performance
Tags: book, embrace the struggle, Zig Ziglar

Dad’s new book, Embrace The Struggle, is coming out the end of October. I had the privilege of writing the forward to the book and I thought I would share it with you. Chances are good that you are either in a struggle of your own right now or someone very close to you is struggling. My prayer is that you will embrace your struggle and realize that God has a plan for you.

Embrace The Struggle

Zig Ziglar, my father, is in a struggle right now—a struggle so profound and so real that by sharing it with you, I believe you will be filled with hope and encouragement. The gift that God has given Dad is the gift of encouragement and the ability to transfer hope to others so that they can rise above whatever circumstance they are in. As Dad has always said, “Getting knocked down in life is a given. Getting up, starting from where you are and moving forward, is a choice.”

On March 7, 2007, our family experienced what Dr. James Dobson calls “a suddenly.” I was out of town when I got the call. I went numb as I listened to my sister Cindy’s voice. “Dad fell down the stairs. He has a serious head injury.” Suddenly, our family joined millions of other families facing similar circumstances, and life became very different. Dad, at eighty years of age, lost the vitality for which he was renowned, he no longer moved with the energy and agility of even a sixty-five-year-old man. Almost overnight he aged fifteen-plus years and, thus, began his struggle to live with and overcome the effects of a brain injury.

The next weeks were anxious ones as we figured out the impact of the accident and the possibilities for recovery. The calendar became filled with doctors’ appointments and more doctors’ appointments. Life was changing fast. But the amazing thing was that Dad’s attitude never changed. I knew that he hurt all over from falling down a sixteen-step staircase onto a marble floor. I could see that his balance was impaired and his short-term memory was “really short,” as he likes to say, but still he was as optimistic and, if possible, even more loving than before the fall. As usual, he was more concerned for us than he was for himself. “Focus on what you can do, not what you can’t do.” I have heard Dad say that hundreds of times. “It isn’t what happens to you, but how you respond to what happens to you that makes the difference.” “Go as far as you can see, then you can see farther.” These are words my father has taught and words he lives by daily. And that is why I’m so excited about this book. Once again my father is using his circumstances, as unfortunate as they may be, to encourage others in their own struggles. As my sister Julie says, he is willing to be transparent, and he continues to write and speak because he wants to show his audiences that life on life’s terms is well worth living. Life may never be the same again, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be just as wonderful and fulfilling—in an entirely new and different way.

My wish for you as you journey through this book is that you will count your blessings until your gratitude bucket is full, and if you or someone you love is in a struggle, take courage and press on, because, as the Ziglar family has learned, it is in the depths of the struggle that God reveals His eternal blessings.

Embrace the Struggle,
Tom Ziglar Proud son of Zig Ziglar

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:48 am

IDK, maybe God is going to take him home soon as well....white suite, you were working at a place that had a very royal, rich fabrics and colors.

Anyhow dear, I hope this all helped you some. God bless you!

Love,

Christa

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:49 am

Thank you, Christa. I really needed that, and I wouldn't have found it on my own. When I looked at a photo of him, this was the person that I saw in my dream.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:51 am

I looked up his name, and his real name is hilary hinton ziglar. I spelled it wrong. the name means hilary "cheerful" hinton "high town" or "monastery" ziglar "roof-tiler" or "brick mason".

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Zig Ziglar is known for his motivational talks. my husband has several books he wrote.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Hmmm. I used to speak occasionally at women's shelters. I am trying to add all this up. The Lord knows that I am thick-headed. LOL>

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SheBelieves on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Zig Ziglar is a wonderful, godly man. He has helped tens of thousands succeed God's way.. through his books, speaking events and his work. A friend of mine worked for him for years at his Texas office.

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:12 pm

SheBelieves wrote:Zig Ziglar is a wonderful, godly man. He has helped tens of thousands succeed God's way.. through his books, speaking events and his work. A friend of mine worked for him for years at his Texas office.
Lol, I sure would have loved to have worked for him when lived in Texas!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:18 pm

hey ,,mabe hes a type of person u gonna wrk 4,,yo feel me??

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:24 pm

hmmmm....maybe!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down