BIRD SERIES CONTINUE! NEW TWIST!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIRD SERIES CONTINUE! NEW TWIST!

Post by nubava on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:57 pm

I was coming back from couple of shops which I regretted I went as I didn't find what I wanted, I guess I was looking for chocolates and I approached another shop and I saw birds, birds of different colors and size. For instance very small but yellow sparrow which is weird. I thought again these birds, I hoped they will not attack me, Iíd be unnoticed. Then I changed my mind decided circle the shop and enter the shop from a different place where there were no birds. And just that moment when I heading to a different place to enter the shop a wind started, heavy and powerful wind, as if someone was blowing on them and it literally killed any bird which was on my way and cleared my way and I was a bit afraid from what I saw but still was happy that my way was cleared. The wind didnít harm me, I had a feeling that it was only for those birds. Then I woke up.

This is just a part of my whole dream, i.e. the end of it.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BIRD SERIES CONTINUE! NEW TWIST!

Post by nubava on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Today I again saw birds...

Next day

My family was on a wide street, near our first home. But from my family members I could see my father, I knew my mother and sister were with us. We were going somewhere, when I looked up I saw birds on power lines, some of those birds reminded of crows and eagles. The eagles were sitting on the lines, some of them just landed with their wings wide open. As we walked couple of crows fell down and they were dead. Those birds didnít touch us or harm us, I was worried of those eagels not to touch us, especially my father, it was very unpleasant for me to see them and we wanted to pass them by.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top