Dreams of hoops

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of hoops

Post by natalie on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:12 pm

I have had dreams of hoops. the sky is always grey and cloudy. in the sky I see gold and silver hoops.
here is one of them in detail.... I was at this small house that I had aparently rented when my sister and her husband showed up and told me to get out. They kept telling me that it was theirs and I kept arguing with them and saying that it was mine and I wasn't going to leave. Then my whole family showed up and everyone was arguing with me and trying to throw me out. So unwantedly I left and climbed onto the roof of a building. Then I saw this girl flying through the air and holding a set of keys. The keys had a sring on the end that the girl was holding and the other seemed to be held up by an unknown force. suddenly the girl fell to the ground and I was looking at her thinking "I could keep a hold of them." Suddenly I had the keys in my hand and in the sky there were gold and silver hoops. theese keys took me back and forth from forgien countries to my house. as I was had a hold of theese keys I was barley holding on and kept lightly toutching the ground but never fell completely down.An angel was in my dream though watching me and following me. I't was the angel that asked me where I wanted to go and the keys would take me there.

natalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams of hoops

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:44 am

Natalie,
Remember these 2 scriptures:
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be[a] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[b] loosed in heaven
I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
What I am saying the Hoops represent the presence of God.
(Father,Son and Holy Spirit)
You might be a witness of something great folding in front of your eyes.
When The enemy has tried to stop you . he make you focus on yourself that is how he can stop the flow of the spirit in you.
others has been use by the enemy as well, the attack is directed to confuse you and plant seed of the doubt in you. since you don't see in reality who you are in Jesus..Meaning in front of jesus you are precious..that is something hell is not going to pass away if the enemy can stop you now they will delayed a huge victory from God on this earth.Remember this dream because the Lord knows the end from the beginning. When all the situations adverse with the individuals present will arise act in faith not look at your circumstances since is the Lord that already gave you the victory!
You have the Authority and Approval From heaven
Use it the way the Lord revealed to you.
The Holy Spirit will guide you if you yield to Him.
Not all the time the anointing will be with you but does not mean that the resources of heaven are not at your disposal.
The power of life and death lies under the tongue.
May the Lord Blesss You And keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Wow! I do not have an interpretation, but what a cool dream!!! Maybe you will travel a lot in your future? I don't know, but I am jealous!!!

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top