Monster Spider and various events

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monster Spider and various events

Post by ShaunaC on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:16 am

I had this dream over a year ago. Certain recent events have reminded me of it. I would appreciate your thoughts,
-S

March 10, 2008 at 8:50pm I had quite the dream last night that I decided to ignore, but hten something weird happened today. It started with the end of the dream - kind of like in a book or a tv show. It was a farm or something that had been developed into a campground or something - I don't really remember. Then I went back in time and went upstairs into this room where everything was vintage and the shower was coming out of the light fixture and there was a bed and stuff. The only reason it was significant I think was the whole old house vintage thing. In all these dreams the house is older. Then I was looking at a swamp which later on was a lake with a beach, but it was swampy and oily and an old man told me that you can't have people near water that was oily. Then we were on the bank of the swamp and he fell on the ground and then I saw a spider sort of hidden in the dead leaves. Thats when I kinda went uh oh because I realized what type of dream it was. Then it was like someone was telling me the story of what happened. And I kept trying not to watch because I hate spiders, but there was a gigantic spider with a huge abdomen - the kind I really hate. It was a huge monster spider, but then this really brave thing happened. A huge lion/cougar or something battled it and forced it into this deep underground silo where it was trapped. Only I knew that it kept producing little spider infestations which I had killed inadvertantly earlier in the dream by running the dishwasher upstairs in that room (lol, weird eh?). It was trapped but there were these roots coming out of the ground that I saw a little boy chopping out at what I knew was the end of the story when the monster spider was dead. The dream ended with the middle part of the dream. The giant spider was trapped deep in the silo and I was trying to kill it. I shot it with a shotgun which was supposed to kill it, but I kept having to shoot it. Then, after several shots, the spider slowly took on the appearance of my mom, only she was pale and the skin around her eyes was black. This really surprised me and I didn't know what to do at that point because I didn't want to keep shooting my mom. So I woke up and decided to ignore it. But today at the doctor's office, while I was waiting for the doctor, I saw a big spider crawling across the floor and then disappear behind the table.

March 11, 2008 at 7:43am And this morning I dreamt that i was on the phone telling someone I was in trouble because I went on a blind date and it turned out to be a rapist. I was at my grandma's house. Then we had a big fight scene and I escaped out the backdoor over a campfire that was supposed to slow him down. I went and joined someone else's backyard campfire. Weird.

ShaunaC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monster Spider and various events

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:22 am

ugh i kno how u feel,, wen i read this i remeba tha nasty spida frm lorda rings,, um the lion is jesus fighting 4 u,,tha spider is a demonik entity..likea strongman,,um tha bible says put tha axe 2 tha root,,um i guess there r 2 spiders?? um the one turning in2 ur mom,,is there any generational issues in ur family??is ur mom oppressed??um the spider in tha office kood be a sign 2 u 2 keep praying,, u hav had a revelation on this,, D,,,,luke 10;19

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaunaC on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:56 am

Luke 10:19 (New International Version)

19I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

What an encouraging scripture - thank-you!

You are exactly right about this dream. Thank-you for the confirmation.

MANIFESTATION
I have been watching this situation with my mother develop and have been praying about it for quite some time. Every time I go home to my parents place I pray over it - probably the inadvertant cleansing of the spider manifestations.

There are strong generational issues in my mother's family (suicide, sexual abuse, alcoholism, Catholic superstition). My mother has had chronic health issues all her life and is an addict to prescription medication. In the past year, her physical and mental health has deteriorated significantly and the opression has become very strong. Last week it manifested and she became extremely violent towards my wonderful father, and later after the hospital sent her home, she tried to commit suicide. She has been in hospital ever since, and is in and out of it although the violence of her oppression has been steadily subsiding (we have many Christian warriors on my father's side of the family who are now praying), she is not free.

I have been much bolder with speaking the Word of God to her recently (shotgun blasts?), but the message here seems to be that the root of this must be addressed - the "strongman" maybe? I'm not sure what to do... and I am not sure what you meant by the two spiders, that is a new thought.

ShaunaC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:21 pm

ok i misread something,,um thats a sad tale indeed,,u r warfareing 4 ur mom,,u will get tha victory,,um ther isa root problem here,,it will be generational,,,,any free masonry connections??ur mom exhibits all the signs of a curse of free masonry,,ugh,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:30 pm

ShaunaC,

Hi! I would say that Mom needs some ministry in Deliverance. Generational curses can be with a person for life unless they break the soul ties and get them off the family line. Those curses open doors to other curses and can reek havoc on a person. I would start first with asking Mom to seek out a deliverance minister. I live in Oklahoma City and do deliverance ministry but I may not know anyone in your area. You will want to make sure that they are bible based and that they have a good reputation. Many claim to do deliverance but really do not. Seek council from your church or others you trust that can help you find them.

I pray this is of help to you,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Shauna C,

I was at work when I responded to this post. I will tell you that if she is trying to commit suicide she most likely has a spirit of death, spirit of abuse, spirit of addiction and the spirit of religion on her. That is a boatload of stuff. Again I strongly recommend getting a deliverance minister there that can help her. You in the meantime can start interceding on her behalf. Start breaking down the strongholds. Fast and pray and see what the Lord would show you.

I pray the information here is helpful. Feel free to pm me if you like.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaunaC on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Thank-you so much. This is hard.
-S

ShaunaC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:58 pm

yeah,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:45 am

Yep but it is so worth it when it is done. Hang in girl!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top