What Does A Bus Mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Does A Bus Mean?

Post by Cholette on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Hello!!!!

Does anyone know what I bus could mean in a dream? I was riding on it with a friend of mine and another lady that I don't know. It was a happy dream!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what kind of bus?

Post by daisyscheihing on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:02 pm

What kind of bus?

I had a dream of my family members at deferent times (me to) Riding on a yellow school bus. In this case they were learning some thing important from the Lord.

And in time changed their ways. And changed concerning their out look in life. To me there are deferent ways for the Lord to say change. But at that time it was learning.

A bus travels down the road of life. Friends and family can travel with us down the same road. Sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Does A Bus Mean?

Post by Cholette on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:10 pm

I don't know what kind of bus it was Miss Sunshine. This dream, I was seeing everything through my own eyes. Usually in my dreams, I am seeing it from the outside looking in...if that makes sense. I can't tell you if I was on a yellow school bus or if I was on a city bus...I just know I was on a bus.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:16 am

well u can all end up at tha same destination 2getha,, tikets plse,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:56 am

Your dream's of 2 cities.
Are these people involved in your ministry of (increase)
I'm thinking your not alone in your travels for Christ.

Your one awsome lady in Christ!

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:35 am

Cholette,

I have always heard that buses represent ministry. I do not know that for sure though. I would check with Mia's list of symbols. That may help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Thank you Connie...I can't seem to open the symbols link from the forum that is listed here. I will google it and see if I can get it that way.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:01 pm

Some would say that a bus means "ministry" but I don't know in this case. Whenever I'm riding in a big vehicle, I'm reminded of "Big change" in my life since our transportation usually symbolizes what's going on IRL. With their awkward sound and massive presence, buses can't be ignored and I wonder if this is just letting you know that something is going to happen for you (and possibly the women involved) that will make you happy on this journey and it can't be ignored?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:17 pm

Interesting Point! I can see that also. Thanks Desiree!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:25 pm

I agree with this thought to.

When I had dreams of buses ,it did mean change .And a big change on the road of life. sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:33 pm

you're welcome Connie thanks for the encouragement!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:06 pm

I'm humbled...I can literally cry right now...it all makes since with the context of the dream... God is so good...only he can make me cry tears of joy!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:41 am

I AM CRYING WITH YOU GIRLIE! LORD WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR AWESOMENESS INSPITE OF US!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 am

Cholette~ It sounds like a "Dreamer's Dilemma" pertaining to various vehicles in a motion picture of transportation carring a message of "what, who, or where'' or even ''are we there yet?'' but one thing you can learn from your dreams, especially when you learn what the cars, trucks, vans, trains, and buses that you dream about are saying. When your ship comes in, it's carring a message too, that is, if you're not waiting over at the airport...lol. Vechicles constantly appear in our dreams. They symbolise different things both to us and about us in the same way that our personal automobiles reveal a lot about ourselves. To illustrate, let's examine a few vehicles. The wealty tycoon will choose an expensive sedan, a sleek convertible: an echibitionist, a sports car. On the other hand a house wife with several children wants a van, and farmer, a tractor and a pickup truck. In each case, the vehicle is more than rtansportation; it's an extension of its owner. Therefore, if God wants to talk to us about our family, He simply puts us into a van or SUV and off we go. If He wants to talk about our church family, He loads in a couple of children from other families in the church along with ours. Besides talking to us about family and church matters, God also uses vehicles when He wants to talk to us about oour ministry. Teachers usually dream about school buses, prophets about airplains. Of course, prophet-teachers may dream about both at one time or another. After all transportation is mentioned in the Bible aswell...Horses and ordinary chariots were used much as we use cars: donkeys, mules, camels, and wagons were used like trucks. Iron chariots were the armored tanks of their day. Ships and boats were common in the Bible days, too. Whatever means of transportation we find ourselves using, whatever circunstances we find ourselves in, all situations speak volumes if we're listening. Just some food for thought and something to chew on....Amen.

Salutations, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Thank you Halo...it's good to see you here again!! That was some good insight!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum